Indicators - page 7

Yuriy Asaulenko:
We do not care at all. There is a customer, there is a sum - everything. What do you care how much in the pocket of the customer? What matters is whether you agree to work for this money or not. That's it.

So it just marks the boundary of interaction, as if the customer has a (semi-)manual TS, the offer and there is a filter, because you can take a tick-step from the tester Ilan, wipe the loss and say "hachu". (Also, let's open a broker/dealer where there are no restrictions on the maximum lot and number of trades). When you are offered to dig a garden of potatoes, you negotiate the garden, and if you agree to dig a garden, it does not mean that you have agreed to plow two abandoned fields under a tank farm - the price for the garden and the tank farm will be different, and significantly))).

Unicornis:

So it just marks the boundary of interaction, as if the customer has a (semi-)manual TS, the offer and there is a filter, because you can take a tick-step from the tester Ilan, wipe the loss and say "hachu". (Also, let's open a broker/dealer where there are no restrictions on the maximum lot and number of trades). When you are offered to dig a garden of potatoes, you negotiate the garden, and if you agree to dig a garden, it does not mean that you have agreed to plow two abandoned fields under a tank farm - the price for the garden and the tank farm will be different, and significantly))).

Once again, we do not care what he has or not. There's a specific job, there's a sum in words.
And what he says there - don't give a damn and forget it). The only question is whether you agree or not,

Yuriy Asaulenko:
And what do you want his state? Even if it is zero or minus. He says it's +, so it's +. What do we care? We trust people.
He who pays, orders the music. I don't care about his state, etc. - it's his problem.) I can replace any crap in Lexus for pennies, because it is not worth more.

No.

The statent (and for me it's not a statent, but an investment-password) is necessary for free help. But if a man was saying "I need an indicator, how much will it cost to write or how much will it cost to teach me to write" - the conversation would be completely different. And the person says "I want to learn" - without any mention of payment. Hence, free of charge. And if free - it is possible only for a really working system, which is tested on a good deposit.

But if you don't, you'll end up with a branch like this. I'd rather listen to Volchansky's fables about women than this nonsense about "and I'll write for..."

I'm not asking you to write me an indicator or teach me to write it for free, I just asked if I could do it myself and what resources are available (books, a website, etc.), so I don't need to write what and at what price you agree to work, I don't need it. Thanks for unsubscribing and not ignoring, but still I thought I'd read some sound advice. I'll say a few words about it, i can't say it's a strategy, but let's just say i use an algorithm when opening deals. I do not use a super-calculation, and a simple calculation (as a schoolboy) and the calculations see the date !!!! which says about opening a deal on a rise or fall. I have opened and still open no more than 3 deals per month on one currency pair! I cannot do more. There is a deviation, but it is not significant, and I have figured out how to deal with it. I'm not asking you to believe in my super strategy or buy information from me! All I asked is the possibility to learn the indicator by myself (and how long it takes to write it). Because I don't want to share the algorithm with anyone else.

Михаил Билан:
I'm not asking to write me an indicator or teach me to write it for free, I just asked whether it's possible to do it and what resources may be used (books, websites, etc.), so I don't have to write that and at what price you agree to work, I don't need it. Thanks for unsubscribing and not ignoring, but still I thought I'd read some sound advice. I'll say a few words about it, i can't say it's a strategy, but let's just say i use an algorithm when opening deals. I do not use a super-calculation, and a simple calculation (as a schoolboy) and the calculations see the date !!!! which says about opening a deal on a rise or fall. I have opened and still open no more than 3 deals per month on one currency pair! I cannot do more. There is a deviation, but it is not significant, and I have figured out how to deal with it. I'm not asking you to believe in my super strategy or buy information from me! All I asked is the possibility to learn the indicator by myself (and how long it takes to write it). Because I don't want to share the algorithm with anyone else.

You go to kodobase, look for the most suitable algorithm for you, and correct it for you with a look in the language help, and search the forum. The task is not easy for a beginner, but feasible. What you do not understand, you can always ask on the forum, in the section reserved for this purpose.

MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
Две одинаковые торговые системы (для лонгов и шортов), построенные на сигналах индикатора ColorSchaffJJRSXTrendCycle, которые можно настраивать различным образом в одном эксперте с возможностью менять размер предстоящей сделки в зависимости от результатов предыдущих сделок для данной торговой системы.

Михаил Билан:
I'm not asking you to write me an indicator or teach me to write it for free, I just asked whether it's possible to do it and what resources are available (books, a site, etc.), so I don't need to write what and at what price you agree to work, I don't need it. Thanks for unsubscribing and not ignoring, but still I thought I'd read some sound advice. I'll say a few words about it, i can't say it's a strategy, but let's just say i use an algorithm when opening deals. I do not use a super-calculation, and a simple calculation (as a schoolboy) and the calculations see the date !!!! which says about opening a deal on a rise or fall. I have opened and still open no more than 3 deals per month on one currency pair! I cannot do more. There is a deviation, but it is not significant, and I have figured out how to deal with it. I'm not asking you to believe in my super strategy or buy information from me! All I asked is the possibility to learn the indicator by myself (and how long it takes to write it). Because I don't want to share the algorithm with anyone else.

But the price of $ 5000 for your custom indicator, which hasn't been written yet (and who knows if it will exist) you've already announced in your first post.

Михаил Билан:
All I asked more specifically, is the possibility to learn how to write this indicator by myself (and in general, how long it takes to write it). Since I do not want to dedicate someone else in the essence and construction of the algorithm.

You can write. No problem.

But, only for this you need to know how to program.

Can you do it? Go ahead, you can do it.

Can't you? If you want - study, there is enough information on the forum. If you do not want to learn - Freelance will save the giant of thought and the father of Russian democracy. Judging by the description - your indicator will hold its price at $100. Given how much you have raised on it - a seed. Afraid of "algorithm theft" - is silly, people, who write custom programs, have no time to check the profitability of your algorithm. Their main thing is to write everything clearly and get paid.

Alexandr Saprykin:

But the $5000 price for your yet-to-be-written indicator (and who knows if it will exist) you announced in the very first post.

Yes I did and said that if I will sell it for 5k. The question is whether I will?

Михаил Билан:

Yes, I did, and I said that if I were to sell, it would be for 5k. The question is, will I?

I remember the question was: Will you write?)

Alexandr Saprykin:
I remember the question was: Will you write?)

Now it's a question of selling indicators...

I sold 10 indicators a month and made $500,000 a year, not a bad profit!

Reason: