Join the Dots. - page 62

My mistake, I guess you are continuing your discussion with Mike.

KaMpeR:
Hi L&M

Yes, there have been some significant changes, but primarily in the indicators used, not in the method.

Give me a few days to put something on paper for you and I'll drop you a PM, I'm not sure if I want to share this publicly just yet as I have a coder that has agreed to work with me on generating an EA from the strategy.

This could take some time as my exits are based very much on experience and that you cannot teach an EA so please be pateint.

Thanks

Wayne

Edited to add graphic

PS: I have added a picture from a H1 chart so that you can see just how much the Strategy has changed in the last year.

Nice system Kamper , thanks for sharing it.

May I ask you which MTF ZigZag do you use?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Hi Chrisstof

When I do use one, I am still using 3 level ZZ the one modified by TRO, let me know if you need me to post a copy here?

While we on the subject of indicators, I am looking for a really good and accurate Support and resistance indicator if anyone can help?

Many thanks

Wayne

KaMpeR:
Hi Chrisstof

When I do use one, I am still using 3 level ZZ the one modified by TRO, let me know if you need me to post a copy here?

While we on the subject of indicators, I am looking for a really good and accurate Support and resistance indicator if anyone can help?

Many thanks

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for the info. Well, I have a copy of the TRO modified 3 level ZZ, so it is fine.

As for the Support and Resistance indicators, I think, whether one of them is good or not depends on the user... I also have a handful of them, please PM me with your email address and I send you my collection.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Kitkello

Thanks for this great site and for sharing with medical fools like me. I become more aware of my enormous intellectual deficit when I see how you guys think, reason and what you are able to do.

Can I perhaps have the download for your treandchage indicator? I only see the jpeg.

Much appreciated!!

Hello

kitjello:
Thanks for this great site and for sharing with medical fools like me. I become more aware of my enormous intellectual deficit when I see how you guys think, reason and what you are able to do.

Can I perhaps have the download for your treandchage indicator? I only see the jpeg.

Much appreciated!!

Right under your post to the right you will see a little box that says 175 (no. of items). Click on the box and you will see a screen that lists all the pictures and indicators posted on the thread. Click on the one that says trend indicator and download it.

May I suggest that if you are planning to invest in Forex or read threads etc that you do a little homework to learn how things work starting with the user tools etc of the current forum. Don't feel bad however because not a day goes by when I don't learn something new and I have been doing this for quite awhile.

Trend Indicator

Thanks for your reply Old Dog.

I have gone through the 175 indicators before writing and asking. I have also spend many hours reading the threads. Show me the one name "changing trend"" or "trendindicator" as on the chart which I have referred too, and I will remove you haemorroids for free.

Keep you sarcasm for yourself. Hope you learned something for today

Kijello

Kiello

kitjello:
Thanks for your reply Old Dog.

I have gone through the 175 indicators before writing and asking. I have also spend many hours reading the threads. Show me the one name "changing trend"" or "trendindicator" as on the chart which I have referred too, and I will remove you haemorroids for free.

Keep you sarcasm for yourself. Hope you learned something for today

Kijello

Since no name or chart was referenced in your post and since there is a trend indicator in the referenced file I thought I might be of assistance. The advice was sincere and not sarcastic. Good luck on your Forex adventures.

Tf

The timeframe now is H1 ?

Can someone maybe post the last indicators for this method?

thanks a lot for everyone that is sharing and helping here.

The time frame I trade is still H4, I just used that chart as it was clean and did not have any trades showing and forgot to change it to H4 before taking the screen capture.

Reason: