Join the Dots. - page 27

TheRumpledOne:
MP:

You and I are OUTSIDERS on this forum.

There seems to be an OLD GUARD that feels threatened by anyone who comes along with something to offer especially if you post on THEIR THREAD even if your post is on topic.

What's normal to you and I on other forums is not necessarily the norm here.

WHEN IN ROME...

lol. are you mp's dog or something?

TheRumpledOne:
MP:

There seems to be an OLD GUARD that feels threatened by anyone who comes along with something to offer especially if you post on THEIR THREAD even if your post is on topic.

WHEN IN ROME...

================================================

nah, not quite TRO --- she sent me an email a while back, asking for info as to how i trade. I told her i would be posting it for all to see.

i posted the first GU hedge system, which she dismissed out of hand as being "to risky", which is of course, her right to do, even though it has produced profits continuously.

she wanted my MACD/MA indicator, which i posted on this forum also and she was free to take and use, but i never heard anything from her about it.

now, aside from perhaps too many pints in the pub, i havent a clue as to why shes being as aggresive and abrasive as she is being, but so be it !

Ive routinely proven what I do, and cannot be bothered by those who choose not to believe, even though people who use my ideas email me (and report on this forum) that it works.

SO BE IT !

mp

mp6140:
================================================

nah, not quite TRO --- she sent me an email a while back, asking for info as to how i trade. I told her i would be posting it for all to see.

i posted the first GU hedge system, which she dismissed out of hand as being "to risky", which is of course, her right to do, even though it has produced profits continuously.

she wanted my MACD/MA indicator, which i posted on this forum also and she was free to take and use, but i never heard anything from her about it.

now, aside from perhaps too many pints in the pub, i havent a clue as to why shes being as aggresive and abrasive as she is being, but so be it !

Ive routinely proven what I do, and cannot be bothered by those who choose not to believe, even though people who use my ideas email me (and report on this forum) that it works.

SO BE IT !

mp

I don't drink and I am not being aggresive and abrasive. How rude!!

You really think people would just believe what you write without asking questions?? Maybe you are the one who has had too much to drink.

mp6140:
Started what!! you sound like my little nephew. I just wanted to know if you really make money or not. When you say all those things in your posts I have a right to ask that question. Don't try to make this out like we are having a fight, we are not, im just asking a genuine and good question in behalf of many in this thread and forum.

==================================================

BABE -- because of the disruptions and increased usage of peoples email, i will address this ONCE AND ONCE ONLY AGAIN ---- THIS is your original post from msg number 255 -----
"I don't think you are actually making money trading. You want to think you are".

In no way or form is that considered a QUESTION, but a direct and attacking statement --- perhaps your nephew is right, after all !

Look me up in the New York Corporate pages --- Im in there and have been for 7 years !

Do as you wish with the information i give out, but do not be so silly as to utter a statement such as you did, especially with NO knowledge of who you attack !

enjoy and trade well babe,

mp

ADDENDUM --- having cooled down a bit, It is possible to see how you might have been asking a question, but written it poorly (possibly because of those pints I spoke of) --- if indeed this is true, then i must say that I have NO way of proving I make money because it would be illegal for me to show the company's trades !

that is the reason i use demos when talking to the rookies, as i can show those till the cows come home !

If indeed you REALLY meant to question, but got your tongue wrapped around your keyboard and fingers, accept my apologies --- if otherwise, I remain with the same feelings as i have posted !

Lovers' quarrel!!

LMAO!!!

Please...please...please

FXBabe:
I don't think you are actually making money trading. You want to think you are.

Please...please...please,FXBabe, I don't know how old you are, but I think at least you should be a little bit more mature than a highschool girl. If you don't like MP's comments, just ignore him. You don't have to be that unfriendly. Plus, calling The RampledOne a dog is really nasty and insulting. At the same time, you are insulting yourself.

I personally think MP is a great great trader, his insights on Forex trading are very well appreciated. MP and TheRampledOne, please forget about whatever that babe may have said. Your remarks are always appreciated. Please keep up the great work.

K

Inserting files into MetaTrader4

New to MetaTrader and am having problems transferring the files from the screen here to EA, Indicator, etc., in Navigator on MT4. Could someone go over the steps of how this is accomplished?

Thank you in advance.

jdfo

mp6140:
Just asking a simple question. Thats all. I won't be commenting on it again because I have said what I want to say and it's not fair on kamper as this is his thread.

Thanks for the support FXBabe, but I did say previously that I do not mind sharing my thread with MP, I kinda find his sense of humour great and I like what he has to offer.

Maybe one day I will understand that spaghetti system that he keeps posting? :-)

Cheers

Wayne

TheRumpledOne:
MP:

WHEN IN ROME...

Well, I started this thread, and while that gives me no seniority or anything fancy other than the fact that I was the original authour, I did quite clearly welcome MP's system and when people suggested that it be taken somewhere else I replied that the two could so-exist quite happily?

The fact that anyone else comes along and abuses MP or TRO, is really of no relevance, unless you allow it to be?

So guys relax, or, although I am not a really regular poster at Forex Factory or TRO's Forum, I'd be more than happy to move the discussion there also. I for one would not be very happy to see anyone leave this thread and value all input.

Cheers

Wayne

Hey MP.....here's one joke for you, hope you like it!

A dentist noticed that his next patient, a little old lady,

was nervous so he decided to tell her a little joke as he

put on his gloves.

'Do you know how they make these gloves?' he asked.

'No, I don't,' she replied.

'Well,' he spoofed, 'there's a building in Canada with a big

tank of latex and workers of all hand sizes walk up to the

tank, dip in their hands, let them dry, then peel off the

gloves and throw them into boxes of the right size.'

She didn't crack a smile.

'Oh, well. I tried,' he thought.

But five minutes later, during a delicate portion of the

procedure, she burst out laughing. 'What's so funny?' he asked

'I was just envisioning how condoms are made!'

Reason: