Join the Dots. - page 66

actudoran:
Hi, that I believe it's the SHI silver trend indicator attached. If I understand correctly, The shi once printed should stay there. although I have had decent exposure and use out of the original silver trend. Of late I'm kinda bummed about it's predicting power ( original silver trend ) in a flat/choppy market.

The Shi I use as confirmation, although it's a very early signal as you can see.

Take care!

hi actudoran

thank you for your indicator,i know this indicator before,it is repainting.

but i think it is useful. thank you again. best regards

yourspace

where did you go guys? long time no post here

thanks for the system, still working great

Rick

rifearmo:
where did you go guys? long time no post here

thanks for the system, still working great

Rick

Do you use it?

Thanks Actudoran, I'll shout if I have any questions. I have family there already and a son that plays cricket there in our off season, so I think they will be able to answer any questions that I may have, if not I will shout, thanks.

Musketeer

Trade it every day mate.

KaMpeR:
Thanks Actudoran, I'll shout if I have any questions. I have family there already and a son that plays cricket there in our off season, so I think they will be able to answer any questions that I may have, if not I will shout, thanks.

Musketeer

Trade it every day mate.

i'm a little confused now with the karl dittman extra signal

it's like the old we used before? red + red tred and 3 semaphore = short? out when karl turns into blue? or got a new 3?

hope you can help me

thanks

KaMpeR:

Musketeer

Trade it every day mate.

Thanks Wayne! I remember this topic for years... with some good feelings Must re-read all thread... or you may point me to necessary posts?

Taking a break

Thanks guys.

Nothing much has changed, I still trade the basic strategy as listed originally on H4, but I have become used to looking for additional entries and early exits on M30.

If I can get some time and we have a few rainy days over this Xmas period, I'll go into some detail, but so far the weather has been damned fine here in Johannesburg, so don't hold your breath, but I will get around to it if I get the time.

If I don't someone remind me in January, around the second week, should be back at the computer by then.

Till then a merry Xmas to all and a prosperous new year.

Cheers

Wayne

KaMpeR:
Thanks guys.

Nothing much has changed, I still trade the basic strategy as listed originally on H4, but I have become used to looking for additional entries and early exits on M30.

If I can get some time and we have a few rainy days over this Xmas period, I'll go into some detail, but so far the weather has been damned fine here in Johannesburg, so don't hold your breath, but I will get around to it if I get the time.

If I don't someone remind me in January, around the second week, should be back at the computer by then.

Till then a merry Xmas to all and a prosperous new year.

Cheers

Wayne

Thanks!

next of kin ... beats any contacts ...

Got the picture Kamper ! Wish you a smooth transition ...

what broker are you with ? in any case could you do me a little favour by sending me you gold M15 charts ( for about a week ) and GBPUSD M15 ?

If i find a certain something I'm after I'll give you the heads up on your broker too Just send me say a few pics jpegs of the datafeed in m15 for about a week or two on those 2 ... I'll go through them to see if I find a reccurence that I believe is broker dependant too ... so before I tell you to do X Y Z I'd better check ...

Have a great holiday !!! and please buddy ... wear a hat while you're out and about ... bet you the sun is strong now ...

Hi Actudoran

I don't trade from the 15th December to the start of the second week in Jan, haven't for many years, just don't believe in the market during these times.

I had an account with IBFX, but did not like them, at all. So I switched to Alpari (UK) about 3 years ago for my MT4 platforms.

I also trade with DBFX, but that is another platform and story entirely.

See you in January.

Wayne

Reason: