Join the Dots. - page 58

Appreciation

Read whole thread over last 4 days and am impressed with simplicity and logic.

All I can suggest in a subframe is a simple MT4 MACD at 11,12,8 and watch for the signal line to clear the bars so as to confirm the major Dots. Got that from someone else and it works a treat.

Love the reasoning behind this and Kamper and MP teaching. thank you.

KaMpeR:
Hi Bill

Once again your generosity and willingness to share is appreciated, thank you.

I am working on a new setup, but it needs a little more testing before posting, I do not want to mislead people so if you, or anyone else, has any suggestions for changes please voice those opinions now so that I can play with different setups before I post what I have.

Thanks

Wayne

Thanks for sharing your system, I like it alot, i think that for me the repainting issue is no problem because I also use support and resistance, however it is hard to trade since the computer gets very slow with your indicators, have you found some new indicators that does not take almost all computers resources?

Thanks in advance

EUR Pairs Traded With This System

Hello,

I could use some help with the correct EUR pairs to trade with Join the Dots. Which EUR pairs are people having the most success with using this system?

Thank you very much.

KaMpeR:
Hey Lep.

Trust you are well and that the new year is treating you as well as it is treating me. :-)

H4 and D1 is where the money is.

Most systems that fail or break even on lower time frames actually make money on the higher time frames, a lesson most newbies would be wise to take note of. Boring, but profitable.

Cheers

Wayne

wise words to follow,

KaMpeR:
Hi Bill

Once again your generosity and willingness to share is appreciated, thank you.

I am working on a new setup, but it needs a little more testing before posting, I do not want to mislead people so if you, or anyone else, has any suggestions for changes please voice those opinions now so that I can play with different setups before I post what I have.

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne

Did you ever finish the new setup? I don't see it any place.

Thanks

Barry

wheres MP6140

actually off at a couple places maintaining my 350 pip a day average with a bunch of students.

still paying attention to the ziggies but have also kinda sorta working more with determinable support and resistance areas and the LRC channels these days, which doesnt preclude the ziggies, but uses them in another manner.

also having been banned for increasing the membership by 250 thou (well, the "guru's" didnt like it happening at their expense, for those who saw what happened a few months back) my being kept out of school is over !

keep up the good works and lets make some money, which is the only reason we have for being here that i can think of.

enjoy and trade well

mp

paradoxical:
MP6140? Try forex nirvana

Rectangles...

Hello...

Wondering why I do not see the rectangles as shown in your screen shot (attached). I've also attached a screen shot of what I see.

Many thanks!

Files:
beep.gif  27 kb
mine.jpg  350 kb

Here's a better image of my screen shot

about the rectangles...

Files:
mine.png  52 kb

Apologies for the delayed reply, the rectangles where drawn in manually.

bigbear3391:
Hey Kamper,

I have been following this thread since the start & would just like 2 say good work. I really like what you have done here. Its quick & simple. The repaint issues are negligible when you get into higher time frames. I am demo trading with all the indis that you provided. I happen to prefer the 1HR chart with this particular method. If I may ask exactly what is the float for?

Also I hope that any help I may give will be welcomed. MP6140 makes a lot of sense it what he says (although a little long winded ) & I have been reading a lot of what he has been saying.

I have included a chart shot here based on the GBP/JPY 1HR.

I will be around.

Bear-

Hi Bear

Seeing as how this is a rip-off of your system, I honestly have no objection to you being around and welcome your input, thanks.

Float is there for no specific reason, but when it agrees with Swing_ZZ, you can almost be guaranteed that the reverse direction is 99% going to be valid.

When trading manually I often double the lots I trade when Float and Swing_ZZ agree.

When trading manually I also load NonLagZigZag_V2, found on your thread, and if all three pick the same point, I go big. :-)

Quick question please. Does your Clock indicator work correctly, when I load the version that I have it shows my local time the same as GMT, but my system is set to GMT+2?

Cheers

Wayne

Reason: