Indicators with alerts/signal - page 448

mrtools:
Hello Thomas_c,

With metatrader far as I am aware of you have 11 possible events that alerts are possible, unfortunately in their choice they didn't allow for a possibility to differentiate between buy and sell(the Alert event) for that event it will be only one type of alert of our choosing, so not only do you have to change the name code wise, but you have to manually go to tools/options/events/Alert and choose from a drop down of sound file in your metatrader sounds folder, for the file you choose to work. What I did with these is make it so you can choose a different sound file to use from your sounds folder.In the original i had made soundfile a extern parameter but forgot to add it in the alert itself, which i have corrected in these versions i am posting.

This is an article describing what i am saying, hopefully better than i did Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: Alerting System - MQL4 Articles

Dear mrtools,

Thank you very very much.

BRs,

Thomas c

MACD Cross_v1_mtf can not be loaded on main chart

mrtools:
Hello Thomas_c,

With metatrader far as I am aware of you have 11 possible events that alerts are possible, unfortunately in their choice they didn't allow for a possibility to differentiate between buy and sell(the Alert event) for that event it will be only one type of alert of our choosing, so not only do you have to change the name code wise, but you have to manually go to tools/options/events/Alert and choose from a drop down of sound file in your metatrader sounds folder, for the file you choose to work. What I did with these is make it so you can choose a different sound file to use from your sounds folder.In the original i had made soundfile a extern parameter but forgot to add it in the alert itself, which i have corrected in these versions i am posting.

This is an article describing what i am saying, hopefully better than i did Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: Alerting System - MQL4 Articles

Dear Mrtools,

MACD Cross zero_v1_mtf, to be load on main chart is ok.

MACD Cross_v1_mtf can not be loaded on main chart, so please check over coding bug. Thanks for your further help.

Best regards,

Thomas c

thomas_c:
Dear Mrtools,

MACD Cross zero_v1_mtf, to be load on main chart is ok.

MACD Cross_v1_mtf can not be loaded on main chart, so please check over coding bug. Thanks for your further help.

Best regards,

Thomas c

Thanks Thomas c, posted corrected version at original post.Sorry for the hassle

update Stoch Crossing arrows_mtf+alerts to *.wav sound prompt

Dear mrtools,

please do me a favor again.I'd like to update Stoch Crossing arrows_mtf+alerts to load a self-record *.wav file saved in sound directory while stoch crossing. It sounds like h1 stoch crossing recorded before, not only cross up, but also cross down, so I can check up screen what happened. It can identify stoch cross, different from macd cross if macd cross play another *.wav sound as h1 macd crossing. Thanks for your great help.

Best regarts,

thomas c

mrtools:
Here you go Thomas c.

Dear mrtools,

Thank you very very......much

You are great.

I'll test at all later.

BRs

Thomas c

Mr.Tools

Dear Mr.Tools

The same question could you do in this EA ..?

Files:

FXstiker:
Dear Mr.Tools The same question could you do in this EA ..?

Hello Fxstiker,

Sorry not sure I understand are you asking me to change the alerts like I did for Thomas earlier?

mrtools

mrtools:
Hello Fxstiker, Sorry not sure I understand are you asking me to change the alerts like I did for Thomas earlier?

Yes I was wondering if you could do this indicator from EA

mrtools

this indicator works perfectly.I wanted to ask if you would go to convert to EA.Candles to close after displaying the signal would open position.

Thank you for your answer

FXstiker:
Yes I was wondering if you could do this indicator from EA

Sure can make an Ea out of it but just ask you to test the indicator awhile and if you want, start a new thread with your manual trading results, and if your manual results are interesting, me or another coder will code an Ea for you. Reason i say to start a new thread maybe you will get others interested in your strategy, which in turn should lead to more ideas for filtering the signals.

Reason: