Join the Dots. - page 54

ThAnk you

Good method !!! Both Kempers and mps.

Many thanks.

lets just focus on prices ....... too much analysis can lead to paralysis.

Just to throw something in for ponderers. Fridays are great days to be short bonds. Wednesdays are 70% probability of an up market in s+p, while fridays are down. see the relationships btw the stock market and bonds for Friday ?

Enjoy your trading !! -)))

dot

Kamper, thank you for sharing your method.

By the way, whats the megatrend indi u use ? It looks a lot like a nonlagMA.

Just curious ....if you could shed some light for my education.

Cheers

By the way, i stared testing your method today on a 15 min chart and up 50 pips with multiple trades. Not a demo acct. i like testing stuff live.

UsdJpy

Hello there,

How do we avoid repainting of this indicator? It happened yesterday for UsdJpy H4. For info, i have changed the color of the buy/sell buttons. It repainted 3 times in a row....Any comments?

Files:
usdjpy_2.jpg  34 kb

UsdJpy 2

Hello there,

After observing the chart carefully, and reading through the whole thread, maybe UsdJpy will reverse at the point i drew. Pls comment.

Files:
usdjpy2.jpg  43 kb

UsdJpy Part 2

It happen exactly where i showed in my previous post. The power of zz and pivots.

Files:
usdjpy-2.jpg  120 kb

question ...

With zz repainting I kinda added ArrZZx2 signal without the zz paint.

Its good confirmation but like eur today it painted very late. Thats not much help.

Anyone has any impression of this indicator ? Just curious.

There were a couple of buy signals earlier in the day during tokyo time that were pretty good. In the crosses (jpy).

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Great Thread

Kamper,

I like your original method, and was wondering if it has been morphed into JTD? And what is the difference.

Also I like to scalp shorter timeframes, and was wondering if there was an alert for that?

Thanks

PS

As long as the market is trending...most of indicators or system will make profit....so there is nothing special with the strategy..just the same as zig zag indicator plus RSI and or other indicators.... Ha..ha..

Some people?

That's why I hardly ever come here anymore.

I'm tired of people telling me my systems don't work or that they are just like every other one.

Fact. I make a living from trading, so who do you think you should be listening to?

I'm outta here.

Cheers

Wayne

Mp -- Repainting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah, they all need to let the world know how smart they are Wayne, whether they are or not !

RELAX !!

now to those who take issue with repainting, I HAVE GONE THRU THAT ISSUE AT LEAST 20 TIMES ON THIS THREAD, SO GO READ ABOUT IT FOR A WHILE --- REPAINTS simply show strength and momentum and dynamic support and resistance areas, and are best used on the H4 at midnight EST.

even if you decide to enter earlier in the day, while you may get in early, you will find that you will be moving in the right direction when the H4 gets around to its normal timeframe !

It works, it makes money and its certainly not the ONLY method in the world, but its a nice clean one and well proven ----

just test it, use some of what has been shown to work on the thread (which means reading more than the present page) and you will be a happy trader down the road !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Reason: