Join the Dots. - page 63

KaMper Chart

Thank you very much for providing the downlaoads for that Chart, KaMpeR.

Hope to contribute soon to this wonderful thread.

Dankie

new indicators

KaMpeR:
Dit is n' groot plesier, laat me weet as jy iets anders nodig het?

Hartelijk Bedankt,

Kan je a.u.b. een kort uitleg geven hoe je die niewe indicators gebruikt ?

No problem at all, but let me rather explain in English.

If you load the indicators on the chart, and the Support and resistance lines coincide with the turning points, then it is "safe" to trade in the opposite direction, or rather it is deemed safe to trade in the opposite direction.

Use whatever strategy you then are familiar with or like to trade with to trade in the direction indicated by the H4 trend.

The trend being indicated by the 3 and a long row of either Red or Blue dots.

If you look at the picture supplied previously;

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178395/page41

The trend was deemed to be short until such time as the next yellow dot was drawn.

At this stage one should trade cautiously assuming that the trend is either almost over or taking a break before continuing.

Once the Blue dots then align with the yellow big dot, the trend is then assumed to have reversed and one should then be able to trade safely, long.

Hope that helps confirm your direction for trading a little. I see that I forgot to post the 3 level semaphore and the sup and res indicators, so they are attached here.

I block out the 1 and 2 dots as I find them to be insignificant, but that's just me.

Also, the sup res needs to be refreshed all the time, not sure if that is a bug or what, but maybe one of the coders on this thread could take a look and see if they can fix it please?

If you load it and leave it for a while, you will see exactly what I mean, thanks.

Good luck

Wayne

Dit is n' groot plesier, laat my weet as jy iets anders nodig het?

Translated to English

It's a big pleasure, let me know if you need anything else?

trend

thank you very much.

is the purpose of the HMA and trend magic to indicate the trend?

do you mean that if the HMA , trend Magic and Karl Ditmann are the same colour then it is a sign of trend, if one of them is missing it is not confirmed?

3 level sema

is this indicator (yellow 3) moving/repainting or definitive?

anyone tried this method with shorter timeframe also?

thanks,

vanu

Yes, it repaints, I don't know a semaphore that doesn't otherwise I'd use it.

mp6140:

The easiest way to wipe out an account is to bail when you should hold or to give your broker a "too tight" SL, so they can have fun!

A "trader" who loses "his money" may bleeds and cries and the "broker" who has have the fun thinks or feels the same "trader" would be treated the same way by another "brokers" and the "broker" can just pity "him" because the "trader" cannot help being as "he" is. I may be wrong although I have a lot of conversations with a lot of people.

"No one ever willingly errs..."

wavelover:
A "trader" who loses "his money" may bleeds and cries and the "broker" who has have the fun thinks or feels the same "trader" would be treated the same way by another "brokers" and the "broker" can just pity "him" because the "trader" cannot help being as "he" is. I may be wrong although I have a lot of conversations with a lot of people. "No one ever willingly errs..."

I believe change is always possible, the trader is where he is as a trader because thats where he is supposed to be, otherwise he would be somewhere else.

Hi Chrisstoff

As for the Support and Resistance indicators, I think, whether one of them is good or not depends on the user... I also have a handful of them, please PM me with your email address and I send you my collection.

Can you send me your collection of support and resistant indicator to my mail rajfromcbe@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advance.

Reason: