[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 27

Necron >> :

Hello! Can anyone write an Expert Advisor for Profitunity? If you can, I will write all the signals in TS (I can even do it directly in the code, but only the signals themselves, because I do not know how to do more). I am interested in an Expert Advisor in the direct sense of the word (or rather an assistant, to display signals in the form of alerts, comments, sending to e-mail, etc.), rather than an Expert Advisor for trading.

Thank you in advance.

Write, if it takes a little time I'll write.

Has anyone written an EA with virtual trades? If so, please share it with us. If you have a possibility, please write it, you can use MA crossing as an example. For example: your Expert Advisor opens virtual trade after launching and after 2 (3,4,5... variable) losing trades it starts to open real trades and after 2 (3,4... - variable) profitable trades it goes back to virtual trading. +MM - after Loss the next order is increased, trailing, partial closing ( for example - 50%/25%/25%, i.e. at 1 profit ( for example 20 points - 50% is closed ), at 2 profit ( for example 50 points - another 25% is closed ) .......
Thanks for the help .

skifodessa писал(а) >>
If there is one, I would like to share it with you. If you have in the backyards, share please. If traders have possibility, write please, on example of МА crossing. For example: your Expert Advisor opens virtual trade after launching and after 2 (3,4,5... variable) losing trades it starts to open real trades and after 2 (3,4... - variable) profitable trades it goes back to virtual trading. +MM - after Loss the next order is increased, trailing, partial closing ( for example 50%/25%/25%, i.e. at 1 profit ( for example 20 points - 50% is closed ), at 2 profit ( for example 50 points - another 25% is closed ) .......
Thanks for the help .

I have a similar one on the forum. Not quite like this, of course.

Hi all, can anyone sketch out a zig-zag EA. From August to today on pound yen 3260 pips on visual test.Detailed tech sheet attached.
Files:
texzadanie.rar  286 kb

andrewx3 писал(а) >>
Hi all, can anyone sketch a zig-zag EA. From August to today on pound yen 3260 pips on visual test. detailed ToR attached.

A quick glance through it, smart terms of reference. Maybe somebody will.

andrewx3 писал(а) >>
Hi all, can anyone sketch a zig zag advisor. From August to today on pound yen 3260 pips on visual test.Detailed tech sheet attached.

>>see my personal message

Colleagues, can someone help write a trading EA according to the attached terms of reference

Botzman писал(а) >>
Colleagues, can someone help with writing a trading EA according to the attached terms of reference

You should probably attach something (terms of reference). Maybe somebody will do it then.

Vinin писал(а) >>

You should probably attach something (terms of reference). Maybe someone will do it then.

Strange that it's not attached... Here goes:

A terminal with five decimal places is used.

The strategy uses 2 standard (i.e. not redrawn later) indicators: parabolic and stochastic.

Parameters of these indicators should be variable, because it is assumed to use the strategy for different currency pairs and different timeframes.

The analysis and all actions are performed on the first tick of a new bar and the previous one is analyzed, that is, the Expert Advisor works only at the opening of a new bar.

The lot size is variable, equal to 1/10 of the margin.

Trade using pending orders only.

Stochastic gives signals to open positions, the parabolic is used to determine the level of stop loss.

Placing orders to open a position

The signal for entering the market is a crossing of stochastics on the previous bar and the order is placed at High/Low of the previous bar (where the crossing was made) with a certain margin, i.e.

- To open a position to buy, an order is placed at an amount equal to High + V;

- to open a sell position: Low - N,

The values V and N should be adjustable and adjustable in the Expert Advisor settings, since they will be different for different currency pairs.

Setting Stop Loss

Stop Loss(SL) is set at and moves along the parabolic (the previous candle), taking into account the V and N values set earlier, except in the following cases:

1. If the parabolic is on the opposite side when a Buy order is placed (i.e., the parabolic is still above the price when a sell order is placed, and vice versa), or if the distance between the parabolic and the order placing level exceeds 1,000 points (we are talking about the terminal with five decimal places), then SL is assumed to be 1,000 points from the order placing level;
  2. If a signal is received from the stochastics to place an opposite order and the High/Low of the signal candle at which the crossing occurred is lower (for the case when a Buy order is placed) or higher (when a Sell order is placed), then SL is set according to the High/Low of the signal candle with the values V and N, and a new order is placed as described in the previous section.

Orders which have not been triggered by the opposite signal are deleted

SofTAA писал(а) >>

>> Catch. If you want I can send you source code.

Thank you very much for the indicator! If it's not too much trouble, could you change it a bit? It would not show on all bars the number of pips, but by choice (for example: last 2,3,5...?).

And you can set the font size only in the code?

Hm... It is interesting - we put indicator on a chart, sign the bars we are interested in, delete the indicator and manually signed data together with it! Can we fix it?

Reason: