Martingale EA - page 26

ElectricSavant:
wolfe,

Your work and the open transparency in which you share is just priceless to those traders...well I guess to me as I cannot speak for others and I have great hopes for set file (s) to follow with profitable set ups...

Thank you...you know what goes around comes around...May all the best happen to you soon!

You have many traders working on this now!

ES

Thanks ES.

Let's hope that "all the best" will mean a great working EA!

can u do that ?

wolfe:
Currently working on yet ANOTHER version of TFX.

I am working to "simplify" and "speed up" the code process. As well as trying to implement some more ideas received through the thread. I also have a few ideas of my own to include.

Thank you to all who have kept up the interest in TFX.

Hi wolfe and others,

I know u schedule to make an option in order that the EA will stop trading after a cycle (TP or SL) is done :can u make an option to choose that the EA will only close if your reach the SL.

My fear is that, during my work so i won't be able to shut down the EA, the EA reach SL, then open other trader and reach SL ...etc.

Thanks for your efforts and be careful not to make your EA too complex (your main idea is really good and i really like the EAs without indicator, which work only on the logic of a system).

Auto_Restart set to false should shut down the EA once TP or SL is reached. Wolfe correct if wrong.

Cijas:
Hi wolfe and others,

I know u schedule to make an option in order that the EA will stop trading after a cycle (TP or SL) is done :can u make an option to choose that the EA will only close if your reach the SL.

My fear is that, during my work so i won't be able to shut down the EA, the EA reach SL, then open other trader and reach SL ...etc.

Thanks for your efforts and be careful not to make your EA too complex (your main idea is really good and i really like the EAs without indicator, which work only on the logic of a system).

Not a bad idea Cijas. I'll see if I can include it.

lcfxtrader:
Auto_Restart set to false should shut down the EA once TP or SL is reached. Wolfe correct if wrong.

Yes, you're right.

Is this system designed for EUR/USD H1?

I don't want to stop cycle if TP is reach

wolfe:
Yes, you're right.

I don't want to stop the EA if i win (TP reach) : i want that the EA stop if the SL is reached.

Cause if economics conditions are really bad i fear i can reach SL many times.

So i only want to have an option to end cycle after SL.

Cijas:
I don't want to stop the EA if i win (TP reach) : i want that the EA stop if the SL is reached.

Cause if economics conditions are really bad i fear i can reach SL many times.

So i only want to have an option to end cycle after SL.

I get what you're after. I'll try to include option in next version. Right now the Auto_Restart external variable just does this: If set to false, EA will not take a new trade after a trade cycle closes. (no matter if it was a TP or a SL)

Guys,

I have a feeling that wolfe is cutting out half of the lines of code and making TFX a MACHINE!

ES

matrixebiz:
Is this system designed for EUR/USD H1?

Not necessairly designed for any one pair or time frame. Lots of testing going on right now.

Reason: