Experts: My Line Order

My Line Order:

A simple way of managing orders and other features through horizontal lines.

Author: heelflip43

you are so kind of sharing it,thanks

The EA may have some problems

1,"delete line" can not close a position or cancel a pending order

2, Is take profit a must,how to do if i dont want to set a tp.

3,After cancel a pending order or close a position,the original lines are still there

wllrd:

3,After cancel a pending order or close a position,the original lines are still there

This is only the first version and I was only going on what I needed at the time. I should have the new version ready soon, I'll try include an option to leave out Take Profit's and Stop losses. Yes at the moment the EA will just create a new line instead of close an order. The lines should be deleted the next time the EA runs, all I can say is that they do when I run it.

heelflip43:
wllrd:

This is only the first version and I was only going on what I needed at the time. I should have the new version ready soon, I'll try include an option to leave out Take Profit's and Stop losses. Yes at the moment the EA will just create a new line instead of close an order. The lines should be deleted the next time the EA runs, all I can say is that they do when I run it.
thanks again

where to download mt oneclick.exe?

I am working on a similar idea, I found that the horizontal line has three built in variables which are easier to use than putting in the description.

OBJPROP_PRICE1 to 3 which I used for SL and TP

Hi. This is good system. How can I download One-Click EA?. Can you post the web site or EA for one-click ?
Reason: