Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3063

I propose to make a forum thread on working with texts a la ChatGPT.
This topic has gone viral and is being actively developed by enthusiasts. I put this on my computer and it worked locally, and there are a couple of other open-source variants. The movement is big, new models come out, everything is discussed and developed.

I have not found a normal forum on the topic in the Russian segment yet, you can occupy this niche before it's too late. In time to pull up to this trading I think realistic, there are obvious pralleli. In any case, texts are interesting and promising.

If moderators do not like offtopic, we can find another site.

It would be a good refresh, otherwise another 3000 pages of pouring from empty to empty will pass and nothing will change.

GitHub - LostRuins/koboldcpp: A simple one-file way to run various GGML models with KoboldAI's UI
GitHub - LostRuins/koboldcpp: A simple one-file way to run various GGML models with KoboldAI's UI
  • LostRuins
  • github.com
A self contained distributable from Concedo that exposes llama.cpp function bindings, allowing it to be used via a simulated Kobold API endpoint. What does it mean? You get llama.cpp with a fancy UI, persistent stories, editing tools, save formats, memory, world info, author's note, characters, scenarios and everything Kobold and Kobold Lite...

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

You don't have a chance to test it? I can help you with that.

I've got everything, I'm just offering the bots for free.
I'll give them to you one of these days. You don't need to test them for errors, just take them and trade (at your own risk).
I can throw in scalpers instead of long term ones.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I can tell by the responses if the public isn't ready

It's funny, my original idea was to separate the sample into successfully trained and not trained, and I don't understand the idea.... okay.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I have everything, I just offered bots for free
I'll give them to you the other day. You don't need to test them, take them and trade (at your own risk).

Why should I trade at my own risk - it's not interesting. I can ship a carload myself :)

Except for history...

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

It's funny, my original idea was to separate the sample into successfully trained and untrained, and I don't get the idea.... okay.

Why would I want to trade, and at my own risk - it's not interesting. I can ship a carload myself :)

Except for history...
I don't know what you want. If you don't want it, you can have it. There is no trade without fear and risk.

Evgeny Dyuka #:

I propose to make a forum thread on working with texts a la ChatGPT.
This topic has gone viral and is being actively developed by enthusiasts. I put this on my computer and it worked locally, and there are a couple of other open-source variants. The movement is big, new models are released, everything is discussed and developed.

I have not found a normal forum on the topic in the Russian segment yet, you can occupy this niche before it's too late. In time to pull up to this trading I think realistic, there are obvious prallels. In any case, texts are interesting and promising.

If the moderators do not like the off-topic, you can find another site.

It would be a good refresh, otherwise another 3000 pages of pouring from empty to empty will pass and nothing will change.

If you are ready to support the thread - to answer questions or make FAQ, the idea is very interesting. You can go to Discord - there is an acceptable convenience for working with threads, not like Telegram.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I don't know what you want. If you don't want it, fine. There is no trading without fear and risk.

I'm interested in guarantees :))))

Now I trade real assets bought at auctions, here at least the risk of being left with unnecessary junk than with a hole from a bagel.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

If you are ready to maintain the thread - to answer questions or make FAQ, the idea is very interesting. You can go to Discord - there is an acceptable convenience for working with threads, not like Telegram.

Yes, I can work on the thread.
It would be good to get an answer from the moderators whether we can do it here or not.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I'm interested with guarantees :))))

Now I trade with real assets bought at auctions, here at least there is a risk of being left with unnecessary junk than with a hole from a bagel.

Now it turns out that no one wants to trade on this stupid Forex and in fact ) there are no guarantees on Forex. On the contrary, they will help you not to make money.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Now it turns out that nobody really wants to trade on this stupid Forex ) there are no guarantees on Forex. On the contrary, they will help you not to make money.

What guarantees are there now - offices that are in the law - with unfavourable conditions, and those that are outside the RF zone, so the risk that even if you earn money, they will not let you withdraw it, even your own. Those are not the times.

Yesterday I literally refused an investor's desire to invest in my Forex system - I told him that the risks are excessive, explained what a kitchen is - he thought about it.

At most I am interested in the Moscow Exchange. However, with such events as changes in the time of the trading session, sharp rate jumps at the opening and non-stop movements in geopolitics - it becomes difficult to build any models and trade with them (I discarded the first Grail just because I did not take into account the sharp movements at the opening of the market - where it is impossible for a mortal to enter and exit).

That's why now I have such an almost academic interest, with no hope to get rich from this activity in the next few years. There are a lot of ideas waiting to be coded, and the incentive is no longer the same. There are almost no people who understand my ideas and are willing to work together on their implementation, albeit adjacent to realise their ideas.

Now I have to learn to predict the potato market :)

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

But what guarantees are there now - the offices that are in the law - with unfavourable conditions, and those outside the RF zone, so the risk that even if you earn money, they won't let you withdraw it, even your own. Those are not the times.

Yesterday I literally refused an investor's desire to invest in my Forex system - I said that the risks are excessive, explained what a kitchen is - he thought about it.

At most I am interested in the Moscow Exchange. However, with such events as changes in the time of the trading session, sharp rate jumps at the opening, and no-roll movements in geopolitics - it becomes difficult to build any models and trade them (the first Grail was discarded just because I did not take into account the sharp movements at the opening of the market - where it is impossible for a mortal to enter and exit).

That's why now I have such an almost academic interest, with no hope to get rich from this activity in the next few years. There are a lot of ideas waiting to be coded, and the incentive is no longer the same. There are almost no people who understand my ideas and are willing to work together on their implementation, albeit adjacent to realise their ideas.

Now I have to learn to predict the potato market :)

Crypto. Soon the dollar will collapse and bitcoin will take off, it will start in a year or two. The prediction of 8 years ago is mine. We should buy bitcoins, but it's too early. In six months to a year straight to the bottom of the market like a guy.
Don't ruin people's dreams of earning money sitting on the couch :)
Reason: