Martingale EA - page 23

Ok, it is now 5000. Attached is my set. Someone please help me. Apparently I'm not clearly understanding what inputs I should change to get the same results as you guys.

Files:

Yes wolfe I saw that and I am using it. You are spoiling me. Thank you for considering this additional Initial Enty option...I hope you implement it soon...If others would find this a helpful option please post for wolfe.

ES

wolfe:
I'll work on this option.

I included one of your ideas in v1_4. You now have Auto_Restart in your external variables. If set to true, EA will not re-start cycle after a cycle has been closed out.

Thanks for your testing and contribution ES.

bdht:
Ok, it is now 5000. Attached is my set. Someone please help me. Apparently I'm not clearly understanding what inputs I should change to get the same results as you guys.

Your test only has a modeling quality of 39.21% which is terrible. You need to get better back testing data. Back testing is not reliable anyway, Forward testing is the best way. We still don't know the best settings.

I am testing something that seems exciting...I think I have cracked this...but I want to test a little more first before embarrassing myself as I always do..

hint: Multiple pairs one direction only in each respective pair (4 pairs)...with a small close-all tp...

ES

ElectricSavant:
I am testing something that seems exciting...I think I have cracked this...but I want to test a little more first before embarrassing myself as I always do..

hint: Multiple pairs one direction only in each respective pair (4 pairs)...with a small close-all tp...

ES

Testing exactly the same and the results are too magnificient to be true. (but true...)

Detailed Report (live trading)

lcfxtrader:
Anyone out there having success?

Till now i have some success :

This is my detailed statements (i since i beguin trading live with this EA.

Not so bad (and yesterday was a good day because all the big increasing or decreasing are good with this EA).

Thanks again wolfe.

A little confirmation please

wolfe:
Here's v1_4.

I've tried to make some of the changes people have requested. I did not get to ALL of them. My main goal for v1_4 was to enable the EA to work on multiple currencies at the same time. I am reasonably confident that v1_4 has accomplished this.

As always,read the external variable comments in the code, there have been a few changes from previous versions. Also, install latest include file.

I realize the code is long, repetitive, and cumbersome. I will be working in the future to "simplify" the code, for operation and ease of edit. This version may also not be perfect, but I feel it's the best version yet.

Thank you to all who have been encouraging, supportive, and helpful. The support I have received has enabled TFX to evolve greatly from it's first version.

Enjoy!

Hello Wolfe !

I am just reading code of version 1.4, can u confirm this :

-if SL or TP is reach (% or $ from balance), the EA will close all the trades open (even if trading more than one pair) ?

Thanks again for your work.

ElectricSavant:

ES

I don't understand why you want to make the EA trade in only one direction : i think the biggest interest of this EA is that even if the first trade is wrong direction, you will finally catch the trend (and contrary to other martingales you dont increase lots against trend with the fear of marging call).

Testing exactly the same and the results are too magnificient to be true. (but true...)

Details my boy...

If you guys are testing 4 majors in the same direction with a fixed take profit there is already an EA here on the site.

Cijas:
Hello Wolfe !

I am just reading code of version 1.4, can u confirm this :

-if SL or TP is reach (% or $ from balance), the EA will close all the trades open (even if trading more than one pair) ?

Thanks again for your work.

Will only close 1 currency pair.

Reason: