Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 62

Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

------------

All the settings are on this post.

------------

Alpha with RSI settings for small deposit size - not any trades yet.

Files:

Capturing Retracements for Alpha9

Hi ,

I have been Forward testing Alpha9 for about 3 months and have got very good a understanding of the EA. It does enter a trade in the direction of a MAJOR trend and when the price is above the Daily SMA200 by a certain number of pips e.g 200. I have also observed that during retracements before the MAJOR trend continues. The prices can move anywhere from 100 to 1200 Pips before it continues the MAJOR TREND.

Has anyone added or modified the EA to account for such Retracement. I don't expect it to account for every retracement but only to have a away to account for such large retracements.

Any Help or suggestions ?

Thanks

It was an idea to use Ichimoku indicator for that https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788 but I am too busy now. Of course, you are right: Alpha EA can be improved, there are few ideas about it ... just finish some betstesting of RAS and we can come back to this EA.

Anyway, as I see, Alpha with RSI settings (19 pairs) is performing very good now.

lampodiiluce:
hello:)

i am new here.

i downloaded alpha9 ea and i am testing from now on my alpari demo account.

i am using newdigital's settings for 1000$ account even if i have a 5000$ demo account.

the problem is that i read on the metatrader page (near the graphics): "alpha9 trader is disabled" but the small face is smiling and so the ea seems to be ok.

what is the problem???

is alpha9 really working or not?

what setting do you suggest for a 5000$ demo account?

thanx a lot

miki

Please, compare you MT4 settings with mine:

is it active or not?

hello:)

i am new here.

i downloaded alpha9 ea and i am testing now on my alpari demo account.

i am using newdigital's settings for 10000$ account.

the problem is that i see no smiling face on the metatrader page (near the graphics): i only see a sort of "X"

what is the problem???

is alpha9 really working or not?

thanx a lot

miki

Installing EA and Indicators

I have moved EA into Experts folder and Heishen Aki and VHF into indicators in FXDD account. EA will not start in chart window and indicators will not either. I don't mean to be ignorant, but I have done this before and for some reason this EA and indicator will not start in window. Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Chilibowl:
I have moved EA into Experts folder and Heishen Aki and VHF into indicators in FXDD account. EA will not start in chart window and indicators will not either. I don't mean to be ignorant, but I have done this before and for some reason this EA and indicator will not start in window. Does anyone know why? Thanks

EA folder: Drive:\Installation Folder\MetaTrader 4\experts

Indicator folder: Drive:\Installation Folder\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators

It's the only way that this things works.

thanx a lot linuxuser

i used your settings now and the smiling face is here.

now it is working:)

Is there special install folder or process?

Linuxser:
EA folder: Drive:\Installation Folder\MetaTrader 4\experts

Indicator folder: Drive:\Installation Folder\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators

It's the only way that this things works.

Thanks, Linuxser.

Is there a special install folder or process it must go through?

I have always drug and dropped before. I would go to

start menu

My Computer

Programs

MetaFXDD

Experts

Indicators

My windows is on parallels on a Mac-- but it has always worked before and I just cannot make it work on Parallels or on my PC? I cannot get into the MT4 FXDD exe file, which is still on my desktop.

BTW-- I have read about some people running MT4 on Ubuntu, do you ever see MT4 operating with stability on Linux? I want to get away from MS as much as possible in the future and was wondering if you ever foresee this happening. Thanks to a friend, I run Mandriva on my PC now, for what I can and I really like it.

Thanks again for all of your help and hope I am not being too much of a pain.

Chilibowl:
Thanks, Linuxser.

Is there a special install folder or process it must go through?

I have always drug and dropped before. I would go to

start menu

My Computer

Programs

MetaFXDD

Experts

Indicators

My windows is on parallels on a Mac-- but it has always worked before and I just cannot make it work on Parallels or on my PC? I cannot get into the MT4 FXDD exe file, which is still on my desktop.

BTW-- I have read about some people running MT4 on Ubuntu, do you ever see MT4 operating with stability on Linux? I want to get away from MS as much as possible in the future and was wondering if you ever foresee this happening. Thanks to a friend, I run Mandriva on my PC now, for what I can and I really like it.

Thanks again for all of your help and hope I am not being too much of a pain.

Your final installation folder must look like this one (unless you know what are you doing and no matter windows/linux)

Files:
Reason: