Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 55

Updated situation for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (same 19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

------------

All the settings are on this post.

If I want to start Alpha9 EA with this capital:

u$s 4000

1) Wich settings are the best for $4000?

2) I am working with Alpari, do I need a Micro o Retali account for Alpha9 EA with $4000?

thanks.

I think you will need RSI settings for 19 pairs.

Because this settings is without MM and with 0.04 lot size.

You may use 0.01 lot size from the beginning. Just to start.

But please note that this settings (and any settings I am using) is having 10% balance reduce loss. It means that if equity is less than balance on 10% so all the trades will be closed in loss just to save your main account. It is some kind of security for your deposit. I have those cases with equity1 (PET = 1) settings and never - with RSI settings.

Thus, please do not use big lot size with RSI settings for Alpha.

newdigital:
I think you will need RSI settings for 19 pairs.

Because this settings is without MM and with 0.04 lot size.

You may use 0.01 lot size from the beginning. Just to start.

But please note that this settings (and any settings I am using) is having 10% balance reduce loss. It means that if equity is less than balance on 10% so all the trades will be closed in loss just to save your main account. It is some kind of security for your deposit. I have those cases with equity1 (PET = 1) settings and never - with RSI settings.

Thus, please do not use big lot size with RSI settings for Alpha.

Thank you, I will start testing

Alpha9v1.19

Anybody can explain to me the meaning of PET 1%

Best regards

It is PercentEquityTrailing.

Described in the settings.

For example:

AccountEquityPercentProtection = 90; // percent of the account Equity left to activate a hard stop loss on a set of trades. (it is related to our DD).

HoursToRestart = 96; // Hours need to restart after a Equity Stop Trigger. (if all the orders were closed by stop loss as AccountEquityPercentProtection so EA will start to trade once again after 96 hours).

EquityTrailing =True; // To enable a equity trail, it will close all orders when equity show profit

PercentEquityTrailing =1; // Percent of profit to start the closure off all the orders.

So, when I am talking about PercentEquityTrailing = 1 or PercentEquityTrailing = 2 so I am talking about 'Percent of profit to start the closure off all the orders'.

And it is very important to undersand this kind of settings:

AccountEquityPercentProtection = 90; // percent of the account Equity left to activate a hard stop loss on a set of trades. (it is related to our DD).

HoursToRestart = 96; // Hours need to restart after a Equity Stop Trigger. (if all the orders were closed by stop loss as AccountEquityPercentProtection so EA will start to trade once again after 96 hours).

EquityTrailing =True; // To enable a equity trail, it will close all orders when equity show profit

PercentEquityTrailing =1; // Percent of profit to start the closure off all the orders.

So, when I am talking about PercentEquityTrailing = 1 or PercentEquityTrailing = 2 so I am talking about 'Percent of profit to start the closure off all the orders'.

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

I hope they will meet each other one day (equity in blue and balance in yellow).

All the settings are on this post

Files:

Updated situation for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (same 19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

------------

All the settings are on this post.

Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF).

-----------------

All the settings were uploaded/attached to this post including the settings for small deposit size and RSI settings ad so on.

Reason: