Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 63

Thanks Linuxser

I still cannot figure why it will not on my laptop, but

I tried it on my desktop and it started up on the first try!

Thanks again

Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

------------

All the settings are on this post.

------------

Alpha with RSI settings for small deposit size - not any trades yet.

Files:

If somebody still have doubts about how to enable EA's

Metatrader click click click

Expert Advisor click click click

Files:
enablemt4ea.gif  77 kb
enableea.gif  73 kb

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

-----------

All the settings are on this post

Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

------------

------------

Alpha with RSI settings for small deposit size - not any trades yet.

Awesome EA

Project,

Thank you for sharing this EA and for all of your hard work. I got involved in that "commercial MTF" you were talking about. I had to learn my lesson the hard way. I feel like Alpha9 has much better risk measures built-in. I have been testing Alpha and it exercised global selloff twice, but is still ahead! It is like your story about the farmer getting rid of his bad trades. I love the way you are integrating Turtle rules in an EA! I still don't know much, but I do know that Turtle trading is a tried and true method. I ordered the books you talked about and look forward to reading them. I just realized that I had not said "thank you," and wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your work!

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

-----------

All the settings are on this post

Files:

Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF):

-----------------

All the settings were uploaded/attached to this post including the settings for small deposit size and RSI settings ad so on.

19 pairs.

------------

i am forward testing this ea, i changed the setting to make it trade bigger, but some how it's only trading bigger on aud/cad and nzd/jpy, all others are still trading .01 the bigger was .03, i have the same setting for all pairs, i don't know why it's doing this, does anyone have the same problem with this ea?

Reason: