Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 65

newdigital:
Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

And it is performance for this settings with RAS service:

Other settings of this EA (Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings; Alpha RSI for small deposit size) are not connected with RAS yet. No one asked but ... "price: free" on the image means: free for elite members to use RAS tool to trade the signals generated by this EA/settings.

-----------

All the settings are on this post

hi, newdigital, could you tell me how do i get the graph and the account equity analyzer? i did a search but couldn;t find anything, is it build in to mt4?

Post 1 on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176023

Or download from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442/page2

thanks, i got i working now

I am concerned with the PercentEquityTrailing, since it takes into account all and every trades in the Terminal. I use several EAs, some for trades, some for trailing stops and so on, and I happen to have many trades from different sources (including my own manual trades) opened. In that case, each time I'm up 1% equity, Alpha closes all the trades. I had to put it to 20% so it won't.

If you use different magic numbers for every your systems testing so it will not be a problem and this equity protection will be applied on the trades with one magic number only.

It should be in theory ... by the way I did not test it.

If your Alpha EA on all the charts are having 1 magic number, and other your EAs are having different magic number, and if your personal tradings are having different magic number so this equity protection should be applied for Alpha trades only.

If not - it is the bug with Alpha.

Alpha9v1.19 PSRSI Trader is connected with RAS now.

id =377.

This EA with this settings performed very good:

This settings produced +288 pips for this week and +1864 pips since middle of October.

small deposits

Is Alpha RSI for small deposits a different EA, or does the RSI just indicate some settings that work better with small deposits.

newdigital:
Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

And it is performance for this settings with RAS service:

Other settings of this EA (Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings; Alpha RSI for small deposit size) are not connected with RAS yet. No one asked but ... "price: free" on the image means: free for elite members to use RAS tool to trade the signals generated by this EA/settings.

-----------

All the settings are on this post

It is the settings only.

newdigital:
If you use different magic numbers for every your systems testing so it will not be a problem and this equity protection will be applied on the trades with one magic number only.[...] If not - it is the bug with Alpha.

I indeed use different magic numbers for them all, there's no way I could do it otherwise (I use Scalpnet, Turboscalp, Electra, Mandarine, Swiss Army and MTP for managing). I'll try with the $1000 account settings, see if it behaves differently.

newdigital:
It is the settings only.

New Digital, I have recently joined this forum and downloaded this EA. I don't have much time to scroll through all posts or threads (although maybe I should), and have seen an evolution from the original settings of ALPHA to the new settings found on these last few threads.

I am looking for a quick reply about the most profitable pairs and the most profitable settings.

The current settings on my patform are set default.

mm=1

lot= 0.2

risk= 0.2

srsi= 0.2

All 23 pairs running on ALPARI, all one hour time frame.

Would like to know how to set the EA to increase lot sizes as account grows (if possible).

Thank you in advance.

Reason: