Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 66

19 pairs. H1 and some settings - for H4.

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132/page28

I like more the following settings: Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132/page42

Ok...

OK, I set that up.

What do you have the risk set at? What do you have your SRSI risk set at?

Thank you

JD

I am testing 3 kinds of the settings. Name of the settings are on the visual statements images (on this thread) and the settings (EA with different default settings) are on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132/page28

For RSI settings - look at alpha_RSI_settings_19pairs_10000deposit_size.zip file (EA, indicator and images and so on inside this zip file).

RAS Service?

"Alpha9v1.19 PSRSI Trader is connected with RAS now.

id =377."

Can you elaborate on what is RAS Service?

Or point me at the relevant post?

Thanks

JM

Alpha not in profit...

Alpha had one day of success, and several days of failure.

The majority of the trades have been sell orders, and mainly while the market begins an uptrend.

This EA has been working well after 2pm EST and no later than 1AM est. However, once london opens, it usually goes into global equity closure.

Any suggestions on how to improve its performance are welcome.

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

And it is performance for this settings with RAS service:

Other settings of this EA (Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings; Alpha RSI for small deposit size) are not connected with RAS yet. No one asked but ... "price: free" on the image means: free for elite members to use RAS tool to trade the signals generated by this EA/settings.

-----------

All the settings are on this post

Hi ambudance,

I am testing 3 kinds of settings for this EA.

You can see the performance.

Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size):

Alpha with RSI settings for small deposit size:

So Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing=1 (PET=1) is performing differently but slowly. Several days is nothing for this settings.

Alpha EA PET=1 with RSI performing good but very slowly.

And Alpha with RSI settings for small deposit size is going very very slowly ... may be I will need to change th settings or lot size ...

-----------

All the settings are on this post

Hello ND.

What is almost clear to me is that Alpha9v1.19 PET 1% works really great with eur/usd and gbp/usd since the start of the testing.

did you ever tought this ea would be more profitable when using it with these only 2 pairs.

I think it may be the other settings concerning trading with 2 pairs. Because this EA is having some equity protection and/or PET and those things are closing all the trades for all the pairs if equity is growing on some percentage (or lossing for example).

It should be the settings similar with RSI settings if you want to trade 2 pairs instead of 19 for example:

- Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

or

- Alpha with RSI settings for small deposit size.

Both those 2 settings are just Alpha working with RSI indicator and it is more safe as I see ...

So, using 2 pairs it may be some RSI settings ... it will be less drawdown ...

If I am mistaken so sorry ... as this EA is very complicated anyway.

Reason: