Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 58

Alpha EA with three pairs

Perhaps you misunderstood my suggestion. The reason I suggested different pairs than EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF is they all can do move wildly with US economic news AND they move in tandem. In the same way that if you manually traded these pairs assuming a bullish dollar that suddenely turned bearish with market news you would have not one but three trades heading south. My suggestion was not to limit the EA test to one currency pair or any particular pair but simply to spread the risk amongst more currencies and diversify the portfolio, so to speak.

By the way, Kudos to the improvements in money management.

May be you are right ...

But Alpha EA is not universal winning strategy which works well with all the pairs and all we need is just to select the pair ...

I am testing it with those 3 pairs because can not find good settings for the other pairs for small account.

Because we do not have big choise with the settings:

we can play with account protection settings; or can select RSI settings and 1-2 more ...

Alpha with small deposit size (3 pairs) is using RSI settings.

And this Alpha with 19 pairs (Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (same 19 pairs with no MM) is having almost the same settings.

So, it is not an issue to select any pair we want. It is the issue to select profitable pairs to be profitable at least for 1 year without changing anything.

Besides, case with "small deposit" is not simple anyway as any MTF EA was not designed for 1,000 or 2,000 dollars deposit anyway ...

Well. Will see.

I do not think that we need to improve something here with Alpha now.

Market is reversal and Alpha is re-acting in expected/understandable way:

- Alpha with equity1 got account protection loss = 10% and continuing trading with 10,646 equity (initial deposit was 10,000). So, it is in profit anyway;

- Alpha with RSI settings 19 pairs will get account protection loss with 10% (balance 10,489 and equity is 10,100); may be will not get protection loss ... but RSI settings is more safe anyway.

- Alpha with RSI settings for small deposit size is not trading during this period of time.

We need to improve Electra EA. But Alpha EA need to be tested more ...

Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF).

Just one example about why we are having many trades with 1 pip in profit:

It is Breakeven:

-----------------

All the settings were uploaded/attached to this post including the settings for small deposit size and RSI settings ad so on.

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

All the settings are on this post

------------

Few comments.

It already was AccountEquityPercentProtection with Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and we had it and we are continuing trading.

Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF).

Those 2 orders (see this post) were closed in small profit on breakeven:

-----------------

All the settings were uploaded/attached to this post including the settings for small deposit size and RSI settings ad so on.

One member asked me to post the statements so please find attached.

Just want to remind that I am posting the statements during the weekend (every weekend) for all the EAs testing. Read this page to know where to find: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

All the settings are on this post

Files:

one week of Alpha , trading only 1h 4h and 5m

take a look there is about 6 trades that isnt Alpha..

I do not have any open trades for Alpha EA now but as I see it is EURAUD was opened today for Electra EA and it is with 156 pips profit - not closed yet.

Reason: