OILFXPRO earlybird E A - page 6

el cid:

zupcon

Quote:

Originally Posted by oildaytrader

Today's automated executions

You are a very brave man.

I cant even begin to comprehend how anyone could trust funds with a meta trader broker, or execute an automated solution from that software platform

its a toy, great for getting a free feed, great for playing with idea's, but in no way stable enough to risk anything other than pocket money

Zupcon

Enjoy your demo accounts trading and gamess

he hee hee hee

u little ahole

A serious message to serious traders

Hi

I respect the copyrights of all traders and programmers .It is their livelihoodand I respect that very much because they have families to support including young children

That is why I left the copyrights to forex-tsd because it belongs to forex TSD .I did not change it at all because it is not my right.It is wrong and dishonest to copy somebody else's work and sell it for personal gain .

I did not sell it to anyone .I did not ask for any money

I am a honest person .I came with nothing I go with nothing

God bless

El Cid

Well, there is not more need to attack El Cid anymore, the system posted by him is a good one developed by Igorad, he corrected his fault posting the source code and mentioning the origin of the EAs, that's what a respectable person would have done and he did.

Igorad is one of the finest coders around, if not the best, and that's why I feel a little pissed when I saw his system renamed, probable I will not have react that way if someone steal something from me, but Igorad is like a idol for me.

Also I know that Igorad's best systems are in the elite section and I wrongly assumed that El Cid got the EAs from there but later I realized that Igorad posted some in the public section and these were the ones used by El Cid

Anyway the fault was corrected by El Cid, now everyone should stop bashing him or he will not post anything more, even his optimized settings are welcome and can give some additional value to retest those EAs with those settings.

That's all I want to said, please stop bashing him or this will become another useless thread.

Hi

here is a detailed statement of one of my portfolios comprising 3 EAS

OILFXPRO EARLYBIRD

OILFXPRO DUO QUADS

OILFXPRO THE MASTER E A

The equity curve gets smooth in an ascending direction

rEGARDS

El Cid

Files:

Elcid Pms

Hi el cid,

You may be stupid,an ******* or both

Why the f.ck did you send me this PM ?

FW: carly96

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by el cid

Quote:

Originally Posted by X

Seems carly96 is bluto, trying to drum up business which is a little disappointing.

I have his ea I don't think its that good hes good guy works hard to make it good but its still just an rsi.

Im part of his group and the posts from that date are of losses.

All scammers work in groups

http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/fo...o-loss-ea.html

There are normally 3 to four working in a group ,under different handles (carly ,bluto ).

One scammer acts as a reputable tester on a forum ,only motive is to steal EAS and put them in commercial sale

Another scammer reccomends and posts and makes great comments about another scammer Bluto

They all use that word charity ,the only charity being themselves

Only scammer's accomplices advertise NO LOSS EAS

eL cID

If you wanted to attack bluto,have the balls to do so in public,you coward bag of lard.

If you wanted to imply that I am in any way associated with the no loss ea,have the balls to do so in public and support it with proof

I know who you are,I have several acquaintances in the Gujarati,Sindhi and Sikh communities in London,you are a pitiful individual who have been passing himself as of arabic origin in order to peddle his wares to unsuspecting customers in the arab world...and you are a coward,a sour and depressive individual ,a copycatter and a failure both as a person and as an individual

as far as i can remember this el cid shared his 'no loss EA' last time?

where is it now?.... in heaven?

apies:
as far as i can remember this el cid shared his 'no loss EA' last time? where is it now?.... in heaven?

That E A is a suicide E A so i warned everybody not to use it.It was free.

keeping an open mind has helped me develop some great strategies or improve somebody else's existing strategy

One thing to learn is always keep an open mind

When are u guys going to make any constructive contribution ?

Best regards

El Cid

SIMBA:
Hi el cid,

You may be stupid,an ******* or both

Why the f.ck did you send me this PM ?

FW: carly96

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by el cid

Quote:

Originally Posted by X

Seems carly96 is bluto, trying to drum up business which is a little disappointing.

I have his ea I don't think its that good hes good guy works hard to make it good but its still just an rsi.

Im part of his group and the posts from that date are of losses.

All scammers work in groups

There are normally 3 to four working in a group ,under different handles (carly ,bluto ).

One scammer acts as a reputable tester on a forum ,only motive is to steal EAS and put them in commercial sale

Another scammer reccomends and posts and makes great comments about another scammer Bluto

They all use that word charity ,the only charity being themselves

Only scammer's accomplices advertise NO LOSS EAS

eL cID

If you wanted to attack bluto,have the balls to do so in public,you coward bag of lard.

If you wanted to imply that I am in any way associated with the no loss ea,have the balls to do so in public and support it with proof

I know who you are,I have several acquaintances in the Gujarati,Sindhi and Sikh communities in London,you are a pitiful individual who have been passing himself as of arabic origin in order to peddle his wares to unsuspecting customers in the arab world...and you are a coward,a sour and depressive individual ,a copycatter and a failure both as a person and as an individual

Hi Simba,

I don't know about el cid anything but do you remember Delta thread? Bluto is having many enemies and all of them are spammers for our forum and most of them were banned permanently. Seems el cid is not informed ...

when you have anything for real....

el cid:
hERE IS YOUR MATE ANOTHER $200 ACCOUNT TRADER AND DEMO MONKEY POSTING ON ANOTHER BOARD

zupcon

Quote:

Originally Posted by oildaytrader

Today's automated executions

You are a very brave man.

I cant even begin to comprehend how anyone could trust funds with a meta trader broker, or execute an automated solution from that software platform

its a toy, great for getting a free feed, great for playing with idea's, but in no way stable enough to risk anything other than pocket money

El Cid, you can run, but you cant hide :-)

I will repeat what I said previously. You are simply plagiarizing the work of others, renaming existing EA's. You are a child, playing, and hoping to deceive others into thinking you have something of value.

I cant begin to understand how someone wouldn't be capable of coding an EA, its such a trivial task, any fool can do it, and yet, you seam to have the greatest of difficulties. You regularly post copyrighted materials plagiarized by other authors, in short, you offer nothing, presumably, because you have nothing

Your comments about me trading a $200 account really do show the fundamental flaws in your thinking. You have no idea what size I trade, or even if I trade at all, and yet, you are stupid enough to make that comment.

You have no technical experience of metatrader, you cant even code the simplest of indicators, and yet, you pass yourself off as knowledgeable. Furthermore when called on another forum (where I was quite happy to leave you alone to work your little scam) you admit that you wont be trading these EA's live until 2008. So you are neither a coder, or a trader, what exactly do you do ?

Metatrader is good starting point for anyone wishing to investigate autotrading, but thats as far as it goes. The product is fundamentally unstable, the brokers using it are 2 bit operations, and their IT infrastructures are by and large a joke.

It's fine for risking your $200 to prove a concept may or may not work, OK for small accounts, but useless for anything serious. Why the hell would you need to take the risk when far better solutions exist ?

Reason: