OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 20

He came back under different username and IP as usually:

This page

and

this page and next one ...

And this thread ...

To Iceman19999: it is long story from the last year ... can not be described in few words sorry. Just for information: few forex members (i am talking about forex people only) were banned from this forum permanently for 3 years ... may be 4 or 5 forex members only. Some other forums are banning the members permanently as 10 persons in a day ... but we - just 4 or 5 in 3 years ...So, as you understand it is very difficult to be banned permanently from this forum if you are forex person (i mean: forex person should spend a lot of energy and time for many months here to be banned permanently). El Cid got banned permanently.

newdigital:
He came back under different username and IP as usually:

This page

and

this page and next one ...

And this thread ...

To Iceman19999: it is long story from the last year ... can not be described in few words sorry. Just for information: few forex members (i am talking about forex people only) were banned from this forum permanently for 3 years ... may be 4 or 5 forex members only. Some other forums are banning the members permanently as 10 persons in a day ... but we - just 4 or 5 in 3 years ...So, as you understand it is very difficult to be banned permanently from this forum if you are forex person (i mean: forex person should spend a lot of energy and time for many months here to be banned permanently). El Cid got banned permanently.

Thank you ND

Thanks for the indicators :-))

Xard777

elfural:
Thanks for the indicators :-))

Xard777

Attached Images gbpusd.gif (31.2 KB, 17 views)

gbpusd2.gif (33.5 KB, 6 views)

hello xard777

please can you share your indictors and templates with us

thanks

Hi elfural

The indicator I show still has to be set for gbp market as default is yen so the hours have to be changed from 02:00 to 07:00 & 08:00

works quite nice:))

Xard777

hi

i want to scalp this system.but I'm confused.where is the basic rules.

Reason: