OILFXPRO earlybird E A - page 5

el cid:
I admire your humour .99 % of the population would love it

But if you put 3 to 4 different profitable systems to trade in 4 types of market conditions,the results will be awsome ...i mean truly awsome

If a market is ranging the ranging strategy will work and make profit ,other days trending market will make money ,some clueless days breakouts are profitable and scalping days scalping systems work

If 4 eas catering for different market conditions are overall profitable then u have a holy grail

I hope u learn from this

El cid

I pass..your knowledege is too inmature and inconsequential to learn from it,and,in any case ..i chose to learn from the ORIGINAL SOURCES..

SIMBA:
I pass..your knowledege is too inmature and inconsequential to learn from it,and,in any case ..i chose to learn from the ORIGINAL SOURCES..

Traders who read this thread know your very high intelligence level.

Now move on with dignity

El cid

el cid:
Traders who read this thread know your very high intelligence level.

Now move on with dignity

El cid

you wouldn`t know....;)

el cid:
Traders who read this thread know your very high intelligence level. El cid

That is very true, Simba's threads here are definitely amongst the very best this forum has to offer

Friends

Enjoy the free pips and PM me for OILFXPRO LATE BIRD EA.

142 PIPS PROFIT SO FAR TODAY

Files:

el cid:
Friends

Enjoy the free pips and PM me for OILFXPRO LATE BIRD EA.

142 PIPS PROFIT SO FAR TODAY

It kind of deception when someone shows one or two trades on a demo account and goes on public with big claims ... Trust me i know its demo and I can prove it.

if you trust your EA, why don't you trade it on a real account.

No offense meant to you in person I am talking in general because I have seen this behavior all over the public forums, another example is Steiniz showing his profit and hide the rest .

ICON:
It kind of deception when someone shows one or two trades on a demo account and goes on public with big claims ... Trust me i know its demo and I can prove it.

if you trust your EA, why don't you trade it on a real account.

No offense meant to you in person I am talking in general because I have seen this behavior all over the public forums, another example is Steiniz showing his profit and hide the rest .

ICON

I am running forward tests on 6 different EAS , two of them are posted on this site .

The other four are private (more bleeding in the back)

I am also using EAS on oil and gold and commodities.

So I am just waiting for all the forward tests to be finished and you lot will be my best friends

Cause I will going to live by 1 st December on a $200 account like the nay sayers

Regards

El Cid

wow.... after all the hoohaa, you will start with only $200 on live account?....ok i will follow you.. i hope we all will get rich by taking one or two bucks profit each day. thanks for your effort and hundred hours of tweaking, optimizing, backtesting, and forwardtesting this great EA.

apies:
wow.... after all the hoohaa, you will start with only $200 on live account?....ok i will follow you.. i hope we all will get rich by taking one or two bucks profit each day. thanks for your effort and hundred hours of tweaking, optimizing, backtesting, and forwardtesting this great EA.

I HAVE REALLY MET PEOPLE OF MY LEVEL , WHAT YOU LOT HAVE IN YOUR ACCOUNTS ,I PAY THAT MUCH FOR PROFESSIONAL QUALITY EAS TO BE WRITTEN

rEGARDS

EL CID

apies:

hERE IS YOUR MATE ANOTHER $200 ACCOUNT TRADER AND DEMO MONKEY POSTING ON ANOTHER BOARD

zupcon

Quote:

Originally Posted by oildaytrader

Today's automated executions

You are a very brave man.

I cant even begin to comprehend how anyone could trust funds with a meta trader broker, or execute an automated solution from that software platform

its a toy, great for getting a free feed, great for playing with idea's, but in no way stable enough to risk anything other than pocket money

Reason: