OILFXPRO earlybird E A - page 2

el cid:
Hi

The EAS still have copyright of Igorad and trend laboratory not mine.

The same place where I got them from ,I have reposted in the same section.

As I said another thread for this new version is appropriate ,but if N D wants to now take it out of the public forum,where it was orignally posted,then he may do so.

Most of the work was done by Igorad and copyright has not changed,AND IT IS STILL IN THE SAME SECTION WHERE IT WAS POSTED

So enjoy

Regards

El cID

Half the indicators used by EA salesmen on here and ebay etc are from IgorAd He should get some commission maybe.

el cid:
Hi folks

These EAS can become part of your portfolio of EAS .I use 8 different EAS in my portfolio.There are many EAS in the Elite section which need tweaking to make a nice portfolio..iGorad is a coder who can help with coding and programming and there are many other coders on this forum.

Good luck

All I can add is Igorad is a good coder and may have many more gems in the Elite section.

I can post these in the same thread where they were posted as OILFXPRO EARLYBIRD version

Regards

El Cid

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Half the indicators used by EA salesmen on here and ebay etc are from IgorAd He should get some commission maybe.

This OILFXPRO EARLYBIRD is a great EA by IGORAD and it beats all the xxxx EAS likes WSS .This is far better than some of the commercial EAS like WSS which cost a lot of money

Regards

ElCid

el cid:
This OILFXPRO EARLYBIRD is a great EA by IGORAD and it beats all the xxxx EAS likes WSS .This is far better than some of the commercial EAS like WSS which cost a lot of money

Regards

ElCid

Did Igorad code OILFXPRO EARLYBIRD with this exact name?

No oil in Ukraine ... does not exist yet

project1972:
To ElCid

These Ea you renamed and posted here, are EAs made by Igorad from the Elite Section, you have not rights to repost here without the approbation of the author or NewDigital even if you did a mod on those EAs

These EA are TPE or TPE MrTools mood and if you do a mood to improve performance, you should repost in the Elite section only, the same place from you got the EAs, except if you have NewDigital or Igorad approbation.

Give the credits to the original author is also a good practice, not rename and repost like your own work.

Perhaps you should have thanked me in your post for the effort ,energy,time and skill (trader's skill is the gem in a E A ) in reproducing this system ,which was freely available on russian sites .I can get a coder for $50 to rewrite the russian version.

Perhaps show some gratitude to me for the expert input to change a mediocre strategy for free

I am now working on the OILFXPRO LATE BIRD E A ,so project let me know what I should do and I should not do ..................so u can use my great trading skills for free.I won't publish the OILFXPRO LATE BIRD until I read your reply

Regards

El Cid

newdigital:
Did Igorad code OILFXPRO EARLYBIRD with this exact name? No oil in Ukraine ... does not exist yet

I bet you there is some there and they hiding it

N D

When I married my wife I changed her name .Her name was was old

someting like Cleopatra and Zeus

El Cid

el cid:
N D

When I married my wife I changed her name .Her name was was old

someting like Cleopatra and Zeus

El Cid

No problem. I wrote it just for the future: if someone is improving some EA and need to change the name completely so please consult with the original coder. Because in most cases they will have nothing against it. Especially Igorad, you know.

No problem.

Reason: