OILFXPRO earlybird E A - page 7

zupcon:
El Cid, you can run, but you cant hide :-)

I will repeat what I said previously. You are simply plagiarizing the work of others, renaming existing EA's. You are a child, playing, and hoping to deceive others into thinking you have something of value.

I cant begin to understand how someone wouldn't be capable of coding an EA, its such a trivial task, any fool can do it, and yet, you seam to have the greatest of difficulties. You regularly post copyrighted materials plagiarized by other authors, in short, you offer nothing, presumably, because you have nothing

Your comments about me trading a $200 account really do show the fundamental flaws in your thinking. You have no idea what size I trade, or even if I trade at all, and yet, you are stupid enough to make that comment.

You have no technical experience of metatrader, you cant even code the simplest of indicators, and yet, you pass yourself off as knowledgeable. Furthermore when called on another forum (where I was quite happy to leave you alone to work your little scam) you admit that you wont be trading these EA's live until 2008. So you are neither a coder, or a trader, what exactly do you do ?

Metatrader is good starting point for anyone wishing to investigate autotrading, but thats as far as it goes. The product is fundamentally unstable, the brokers using it are 2 bit operations, and their IT infrastructures are by and large a joke.

It's fine for risking your $200 to prove a concept may or may not work, OK for small accounts, but useless for anything serious. Why the hell would you need to take the risk when far better solutions exist ?

Idiot

U dont have to risk $200 .just use demo

What a brilliant demo monkey on forums become an expert on metatrader!

el cid:
Idiot

El Cid, Ive been coding EA's since the MT3 days, I am quite aware that there's a demo feature.

I do find it quite amusing that someone whose knowledge of metatrader, and indeed trading in general is limited to renaming EA's could even think thats he's anywhere smart enough to fool anyone on any forum.

and for the record, I wouldn't consider myself an expert in any area, but I guarentee Ive forgotten more about software engineering than you'll ever know.

regards

zu

el cid:
Idiot

i think you are the monkey on the demo...err, 3 days old demo account...

zupcon:
El Cid, you can run, but you cant hide :-)

I will repeat what I said previously. You are simply plagiarizing the work of others, renaming existing EA's. You are a child, playing, and hoping to deceive others into thinking you have something of value.

I cant begin to understand how someone wouldn't be capable of coding an EA, its such a trivial task, any fool can do it, and yet, you seam to have the greatest of difficulties. You regularly post copyrighted materials plagiarized by other authors, in short, you offer nothing, presumably, because you have nothing

Your comments about me trading a $200 account really do show the fundamental flaws in your thinking. You have no idea what size I trade, or even if I trade at all, and yet, you are stupid enough to make that comment.

You have no technical experience of metatrader, you cant even code the simplest of indicators, and yet, you pass yourself off as knowledgeable. Furthermore when called on another forum (where I was quite happy to leave you alone to work your little scam) you admit that you wont be trading these EA's live until 2008. So you are neither a coder, or a trader, what exactly do you do ?

Metatrader is good starting point for anyone wishing to investigate autotrading, but thats as far as it goes. The product is fundamentally unstable, the brokers using it are 2 bit operations, and their IT infrastructures are by and large a joke.

It's fine for risking your $200 to prove a concept may or may not work, OK for small accounts, but useless for anything serious. Why the hell would you need to take the risk when far better solutions exist ?

Come on guys .

Are u all agreeing that Metatrader live accounts should only be used as a game ,and all these people using metatrader are only using it for pocket money ?

None of you lot is trading it seriously as professor Zupcon gives an expert opinion on not using it with serious accounts

I AWAIT YOUR QUALITY CONTRIBUTIONS

eL CID

Hi folks

I have put zupcon on my IGNORE LIST because of his statements of high quality as follows

This ignore list is not to waste my time any further on people like him.

WE CAN NOW CONTINUE OUR THREAD

El Cid

el cid:
Hi folks

I have put zupcon on my IGNORE LIST because of his statements of high quality as follows

This ignore list is not to waste my time any further on people like him.

WE CAN NOW CONTINUE OUR THREAD

El Cid

I believe ostrich's behave in a similar fashion LOL

The combined portfolio is doing well

I am trying to show the importance of using several EAS

el cid:
The combined portfolio is doing well I am trying to show the importance of using several EAS

your in-house developed EA?

apies:
your in-house developed EA?

Maybe it is in the Elite section so maybe you need to go into it to find it

and u need to spend time on looking for it

Regards

El Cid

el cid:
Hi

here is a detailed statement of one of my portfolios comprising 3 EAS

OILFXPRO EARLYBIRD

OILFXPRO DUO QUADS