MACD indicator - page 12

ztdep:
tk, i think it should have two line and one histogram

Dear ztdep,

Here is a version with 2 lines and 2 color of histogram. If you want more, there are many versions available here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

hey, dude - you stick there LitterMACD.mq4 - which is just Macd upside-down - nothing even close to Leader MACD (mt4 code, not an article); sht happens, ok;

(leader macd code would take about the same amount of space, as sht happened (posted) in TASC (mt4 code) - who you kidding

"you think you can sell them whatever crap and (think) they buying it" - was used (but off course) in a figurative sense, though if sht happens in TASC (which is free) shit might happen with other staff, free or not ... that's what forums, bbb of forexcommunity was about;

it wasn't angry - it was sarcastic

something like this?

I think you can see more on a good old, nice histogram style MACD

But De gustibus non est disputandum someone would say, so ...

btw: Appels original rules (signal line is EMA not SMA) so do not compare the signal line to the built in MACD signal line

jumpman:
there is no indi, how i described?

post 90

Please help.

thank you
Files:
macd.gif  20 kb
macd_nrp.ex4  7 kb

Entering the world on a big door

In a last Stock & Commodities, in the traders tips section, finally there is a code made for Metatrader 4. "So finaly they decided that there is something called Metatrader" was my first reaction and I was glad ... until I saw the code Traders Tips - July 2008

Compare for your self:

First picture is TradeStation version (with data from MetaTrader, for reference only)

Second picture : first one is the changed LeaderMACD second is the original LeaderMACD (the code published there - and remember that I haven't said a single word about "coding techniques" found in that "code")

Enjoy

We (the MetaTrader community) are still treated like ... whatever

Files:
tsleader.jpg  110 kb
mtleader.gif  26 kb

fxbs:
Great! -since you memtioned it - than he should think he is a Great salesman (or retarded) himself to think he can push any junk which has nothing to do with the subject, some osma or whatever (even upside-down) and think: those who buying it so dumb - how they ever figure out the difference... whatever he owes - he don't owes us - lets consider it Better Business Burro, BBB of forexcommunity

Dude ... Chill a little I made a mistake and inverted the indicator, shit happens. I simply tried to provide the code for it, my bad. And did I charge any money for it? Nope, so what's with the angry attitude?

Anyways ...

As far as comments on the code, TASC does not have unlimited space so I keep it to a minimum plus you will notice that something done in a few lines of code in Metastock or Tradestation requires a lot more in MT4 ... I can't give them 3 pages of code and comments while other software only need 5 lines ...

all what it sayes indicator; LeonSi, Chao$Soft

p.s. there is some room for more (like Sto, rsi & cci) don't you think?

fxbs:
all what it sayes indicator; LeonSi, Chao$Soft p.s. there is some room for more (like Sto, rsi & cci) don't you think?

thank you,wonderful!

fxbs:
all what it sayes indicator; LeonSi, Chao$Soft p.s. there is some room for more (like Sto, rsi & cci) don't you think?

how about this idea,something like mladen always make multi window

Files:
idea.jpg  22 kb

- good idea

Masd + Std Deviation bands

FastMA_Period=12; // 5 34 5 ao acc |12 26 Standart | 8 17 9 CJA Settings | 5 8 5 Valeo

SlowMA_Period=26;

SignalMA_Period=9;

FastMA_Mode=1;

SlowMA_Mode=1;

SignalMA_Mode=0;

FastMA_Price=0;

SlowMA_Price=0;

Deviation = 1.62;

StDevPeriod=20;

StDevMethod=0;

StDevPrice=0;

StDevMacd = false;