MACD indicator - page 19

drbastem:
i have a macd screenshot. but not found in web.

Can you send the "macd" to me ?

thanks !

email:yuzhen770077@163.com

HELP - MACD Apply to Volume

Hi,

I use Visual Chart system with MACD aply to Volume. I try to find the same indicator settings to MT4.

Can anybody help me with this?

It's possible to exist an indicator MACD with Volume?

Thx

MACD alarm or indicator

I'm watching the MACD on a 12,26,9 setting.

Does anyone know of a way to trigger and alarm or send an email alert on the first instance that, on a 1h chart, the hour closes and the red line is outside of the "volume" bars?

I'd like to get an alarm or email triggered off of that event as a situation to watch. Any ideas?

ea macd

I seek a ea macd which buy and sells with the crossing of moving average

deleted: sorry, mistake

how to add a SMA of the MACD histogram

Hello Folks,

I would really appreciated it if anyone can help me showing how to add a SMA of the actual MACD histogram to MACD.....

I don't want to add SMA of the price action, I would like to add SMA of the histogam on MACD itself......

thank you so much....

hany.danial@rogers.com:
Hello Folks,

I would really appreciated it if anyone can help me showing how to add a SMA of the actual MACD histogram to MACD.....

I don't want to add SMA of the price action, I would like to add SMA of the histogam on MACD itself......

thank you so much....

MACD coming with MT4 is using SMA on signal line

mr

thanks a lot for your help in this forum.

can someone help in coding macd with ema and rsi with alert on each pair and timeframe?

thanks a lot

Hello everyone,

i have an idea for a MACD SIDUS based on banzai's macd 2 color histogram.

can someone code rsi into the banzai macd 2 color histogram? and give us the option of choosing the rsi value say 21 or 14.

lastly can it be made so that it can give alert and arrow to show on each pair and time frame on which it is attached.

thanks a lot.

please let us make this work

Macd or EMa

Hi

Is there a macd indicator or ema indicator but with fixed minimum and fixed maximum?

Reason: