mmc.mq4  10 kb

newdigital:
Indicators:

eSignal MACD: elite section post.

MACD and PPO. PPO_Lnx and MACD_Lnx (elite section):

- indicators old version,

- indicators new version,

- explanation is here and here.

MACD_LSMA_EMA indicator, MACD_DEMA and DEMA_RLH2 are on this post (elite section).

MACD_T3 indicator: elite section post.

MACD indicator's versions with alert: here, here, here (email and alert), here (BB_MACD_withAlert.mq4) and here (alert,sound and email).

MTF MACD versions are here, here, here (2 indicators), here, here (MTF ZeroLagMACD), here (MACD# MTF by cja), here (MTF_MACD_Bars by cja), here, here (MTF_zlagMACD_v3 with automatic multiplier), here (mtf MACD by lukas1), here (OsMACD (MACD&OsMA); OsMA+ mtf OsMA coloredline and MTF_MACD/OsMACD), here (macd alpha and MACD__MTF), here (MTF MACD Line), here (MACD_HULL), here (macd sidebar 4 colors), here (#MTF_BB_MACD), here (mod v3 cja's 4in1 macd), here (bbmacd v1.3).

MACD colour histogram: many indicators are on this thread.

MACD 2 Colour HISTOGRAM and OsMA Color 1S: the thread.

OsMA Color and MACD HISTO are here.

Standard MACD Indicators: many variations of standard MAD is on this thread: MACD 2 Colour HISTOGRAM for a Black or dark background, MACD_2Colour HISTO for a white or light background, two macd lines indicator, 2 lines & histogram MACD for any timeframe.

MACD_4CZ : 4color up/dn over/under Zero - this thread.

MACD indicator on price chart: the thread.

3 color MACD indicator is here and here.

Guppy MACD is on this thread.

Bb Macd dots is here.

MACD Dot indicator is here.

MACD Adjustable is here.

66-macd: indicators for Metatrader 3.

Full Macd Divergence with Alert Indicator is on this thread.

The other MTF MACD indicator (with template) is on this page: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 (very advanced vrsion with any kind of alert).

impuls macd from Cronex (post54) - next version- osma histo over macd histo

slow ma -smma hi/lo

fast ma -lwma

sig - sma

need help

deleted coz i've found the indics 2 posts above

macd signal line diff colour and alert

I'm currently using this macd. I would like to know if it is possible to make the signal line change colour depending on wether it is higher or previous than the previous section of itself.

Even better would be nice if I could have the signal line coded to show on the chart itself, again changing colour for up and down. I've added a picture. There will be times when the signal line goes flat, that ok it stays the same colour until it chnages direction up or down. So only two colours needed.

If I could have an alert when this colour change happens, will make it feel like christmas come early. The alert can be audio and like a dot on the chart just above the signal line where it happens, or a dot on the signal line if it is in lower window.

Thank you so much guys and gals

Kind regards always

Susan

Files:

What is THIS strange MACD indicator about?

Came across this MACD indicator. There are two lines in there that move very closely, and one of them seems to be simply shifted ahead against the other (forgot the proper FX English term for shifting, sorry for that).

So looks like when one line is above the other - it's an uptrend, and vice versa. When they form a flat line - means a flat trade.

I watched it on the volatile market this morning (5 min USDJPY) and it seems to CHANGE itself backwards with the price movements, but iI did not see it REPAINT itself - what I mean is that if one line is above the other at some bar in the past (indicating a trend), it will still stay above, though the current price movement can pivot them around some angle simultaneously - which is natural if they are simply shifted against each other. (hope I made myself clear here )

I'm interested what these two lines represent, because I do not understand code, a shameful gap in my education. And it seems to be a very good indicator, in some situations giving signals a bar-or-two earlier than many others, and, importantly, insisting on contituation of trend during small corrections that will make, say, a stochastic, reverse prematurely. Thanks

Files:
macd.mq4  5 kb
a_macd.gif  17 kb

Linuxser

I see what you mean, thanks, Linuxser. I guess the two lines are just a way to visually represent the histo bars relationships of the MACD, the current, and the previous, that's why we have -1 bar. And also when these lines are moving away from the histo, indicates a developing trend - the histo itself won't tell you that.

Really interesting how just a small remark can get you back on track... and how you can get lost "amidst the wood of three pine trees" as we say back home.

Got lots of questions for pip wizards about the Absolute Strength indicator. What thread should I be using for that?

SVGuss:
I see what you mean, thanks, Linuxser. I guess the two lines are just a way to visually represent the histo bars relationships of the MACD, the current, and the previous, that's why we have -1 bar. And also when these lines are moving away from the histo, indicates a developing trend - the histo itself won't tell you that.

Really interesting how just a small remark can get you back on track... and how you can get lost "amidst the wood of three pine trees" as we say back home.

Got lots of questions for pip wizards about the Absolute Strength indicator. What thread should I be using for that?

Start with the non lag thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: