MACD indicator - page 8

Sorry to be of bother again

FerruFX

I've used this macdfor a while now and see that the histogram bars are changing colour accordingly, but after a while they colour back to the predominant trend.

You'll see in the pics what I mean. The yellow bars are what it looked like before the changed back to green. Is this a problem in the code?

thank you all

MACD in Bars ?

I am looking for MACD in Bars indicator. Thank you for help.

Pucio

New to MT4 - Question on MACD Setup

Hi. I'm trying to recreate my old charting on MT4. I always thought that on MACD you have a slow and fast line. On the MT4 MACD indicator all I see is one line and the histogram. How do I get both fast and slow EMA to show up?

Thanks.

erusch:
Hi. I'm trying to recreate my old charting on MT4. I always thought that on MACD you have a slow and fast line. On the MT4 MACD indicator all I see is one line and the histogram. How do I get both fast and slow EMA to show up? Thanks.

I moved your post. Search on this thread and you will find what you need.

Macd and Stochastic Simplify indicator?

I'm looking for a simple way to look at MACD and Stoc cross over. Such as when the MACD or Stoc cross up ( Something like the block indicator window at the bottom in the attached pic) It will turn green, turn down it become red.

With this I can just look at the block without the indicator on the screen to take up chart space.

Anyone have the describe indicators?

Thank you

vidda:
I'm looking for a simple way to look at MACD and Stoc cross over. Such as when the MACD or Stoc cross up ( Something like the block indicator window at the bottom in the attached pic) It will turn green, turn down it become red.

With this I can just look at the block without the indicator on the screen to take up chart space.

Anyone have the describe indicators?

Thank you

Take a look at post #23 for MACD and this post for Stoch: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175297

Does anyone have a MACD slope indicator?

Reason: