MACD indicator - page 18

thanks alot, but was wanting the BB macd to have alert, have been offered other macd's with alerts, but not what I'm looking for. take care of business, when ever

Files:

hi guys,

need some help regarding picture below:

can somebody help me add some code to Awesome Oscillator (attached) so it show arrow or dot or histogram at the chart.

thnx in advance for any help.

Files:
awesome.mq4  3 kb
aomarker.jpg  90 kb

Hi CP6,

Can't help about your request but I have a question about your MACD. What is the meaning of green and red histogram ? The MACD I am using is monochrome and I was wondering what kind of extra information the green or red color is giving.

Stevenl10:
Hi CP6, Can't help about your request but I have a question about your MACD. What is the meaning of green and red histogram ? The MACD I am using is monochrome and I was wondering what kind of extra information the green or red color is giving.

hi Stevenl10, no problem.

thats not MACD. Its Awesome Oscillator (AO) but i think the calculation is same as MACD except AO use 5/34/5 setting rather than 12/26/9 that standard MACD use.

AO have "0" line act as trend devider. Red histo above 0 is retracement in uptrend while green histo below 0 is retracement in downtrend. But i think its not a good idea to use AO alone but its up to u.

AO is standard indicator on Metatrader4 platform. Just go to Insert/Indicators/Bill Williams/Awesome Oscillator

also you can find easily multi color MACD in this thread.

thnx

Thx CP. What's the use of AO, vs MACD ? I have been trying to tune my MACD settings but always came back to 12/26/9, as I couldn't find any reason why another setting could be pertinent.

Macdi indicator with color change

Is there a MACDI indicator that the Histogram will change color if it goes above 0 level and another color if it changes below the 0 level??

Dave

<<<

1Dave7:
Is there a MACDI indicator that the Histogram will change color if it goes above 0 level and another color if it changes below the 0 level??

Dave

<<<

Read current thread. I'm sure you will find what you need

hi

maybe this can answer your question

forex-tsd

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

experimenting (messing): macd, - not exactly triple but close: x3

p.s. type parameters directly into extern string, as you do with timeFrames

extern string macd1 ="05,34,05";

Files: