MACD indicator - page 5

Last Version

darkkiller:
thanks Linuxser..really appreciate....can i make last request..just some idea...when your OSMA modified change colour from red to babyblue, it will alert with command POSSIBLE TO BUY, and when change to red alert with command POSSIBLE TO SELL..either above zero and below zero

because i already use OSMA with this setting,and it really accurate for me...so when people get alert,it will give more confident..just idea..but i thinks it good

------------------

new idea

alert with Sound..When Blue "Buy.wav" ,when red "Sell.wav"

Ok,

Download this version and test it. Last one code was wrong for signals and you don't tell me nothing.

With this one you could set the alarm for color change and for zero line cross.

Files:

Linuxser:
Ok,

Download this version and test it. Last one code was wrong for signals and you don't tell me nothing.

With this one you could set the alarm for color change and for zero line cross.

hehe..thanks linuxser hehehehe

i have to try about a week or maybe i will make a small edit according to your coding

darkkiller:
Hi

I found this good MACD indicator with Alert when the histogram bar change colour..can anyone help me remove 2 line signal inside this MACD..

Here you have.

Also, you could "take out" the line of some indicators just setting the color to none

Ok,

QUOTE]

look like this one (post 45) - wrong file

#property indicator_color1 143,188,143

instead of

#property indicator_color1 C'143,188,143'

did it on purpose? - bad lonly trader boy! bad!

that just simple mistake..already fix it

Linuxser:
Ok,

QUOTE]

look like this one (post 45) - wrong file

#property indicator_color1 143,188,143

instead of

#property indicator_color1 C'143,188,143'

did it on purpose? - bad lonly trader boy! bad!

No, look at the code.

#property indicator_color1 DarkSeaGreen

MP --- ah . . . . . . well - - - - - - i got one of those also !

go here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178395/page11

1/2 way down page

works

shows divergence

shows trend

shows up

shows down

costs nothing

NOT BAD !

hey newdigital --- do i look like a salami sandwich or something --- i gots one or two ideas that may work !!!!

enjoy and trade well

mp

Files:

Yep, heppens more often latelly

just in case, 4 those, who might have same problem - Osma Alert from post 45 compiled on those builts:

Editor built 209 (MT built 211)

so one of them - (this or from post 45) should go

btw. how to update editor - reinstall MT on same place (whole thing?) or get new platform an copy and paste only editor?

Files:

I am looking a inicator ,if sameone help me?

I am looking a macd, it's with hull moving average, you known normal macd is with ema. if someone have, please share with me?

thanks a lot!

Hercules18

my still shows #property indicator_color1 143,188,143

while your's not

heppens sometimes with different MT builts

just recompilation solves the problem (if your is old; if mine - i have to update mine to new built).

p.s. and i'm apologise for "bad boy"

Reason: