MACD indicator - page 13

indi 4 Natuseko Protrader 4H Strategy; Author: fortrader.ru

Natuseko Protrader 4H Strategy - MQL4 Code Base

FF thread:Natuseko Protrader 4H Strategy

ind.mod: Macd_BB_NatusekoProtrader4HStrategy.mq4 (2.3 KB

MACD with 4 Colour Histogram

I have tried to find this everywhere, eventually gave up and put the code together myself!

IMHO, its a much nicer looking MACD Histogram plot and clearer when histogram bars are changing direction

Have attached a screenshot and the indicator file!

Enjoy!

David

Macd dot, Perky, "I cant believe its not butter!! system

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Files:
macd-dot.mq4  3 kb
macd_dot.gif  18 kb

mtf macd ea

Gentlemen,

I've been a manual trader for so long & really tired of eyeballing the screen. So by stroke of luck, I was introduced to MT4, & then found this wonderful site to discover, tryout & learn.

I found the MTF MACD very useful & I wonder, if there is an EA that executes a MTF macd, eg buys when both short term & longterm macds are above the zeroline & sells when both short term & longterm macds are below the zerline. And square the position when either both short term & longterm macd changes color?

Thank you for your suggestions & help.

Larger histogram

Hi all. I hope you're all having a good time.

I love the macd posted by Mr. Lewis in post 125, 3 above this one. I was wondering if it is possible if someone could perhaps add something to it so that the histogram bars are able to be adjusted so that they stand out more. As you can see by the picture, the bars on the left are far easier to read.

I know FXBS changed the current macd I'm using so that the bars stand up more. I just like the fact that this macd is zerolag.

Kind regards always

Files:

spiritbreezer:
Hi all. I hope you're all having a good time.

I love the macd posted by Mr. Lewis in post 125, 3 above this one. I was wondering if it is possible if someone could perhaps add something to it so that the histogram bars are able to be adjusted so that they stand out more. As you can see by the picture, the bars on the left are far easier to read.

I know FXBS changed the current macd I'm using so that the bars stand up more. I just like the fact that this macd is zerolag.

Kind regards always

Spirit, what macd do you mean? in post 125 is regular macd, not zerolag

Larger histogram

HI FXBS

The one in post 125 please,

Thank you

ok, added osma multiplier

Files:
macd_djlm.mq4  5 kb

hi,FXBS

GREAT JOB!

Thank You!