MACD indicator - page 24

Macd over Stochastic into an EA

Hello,

How can we code a Macd and Stochastic Cross into an Expert Advisor.

For example, if we have the Macd and the Stochastic in a same window and that we want to open an order when the Macd signal goes over/under the Stochactic main ?

I have studied arrays but i don't see how we can do it.

I think it is not effective. Because macd and stoch is different levels and blah blah.

I remember on your forum in OZFX DAILY EA you told that you cannot understand how to code AC and Stochastic in the same window. It is impossible. So DGC coded that when AC appears and stochastic taking its levels separately goes up level 50 ea enters orders. This is the only way I think.

PS.

That was big mistake when people tried to trade AC and Stoch on the same window. It was leading this powerful system to dead end and all threads were trashed on FF forum.

PPS

DAMM

and the biggest one was that they ignored AO indicator which holds wave surely longer than AC.

AC and AO multipairs indicators are good for trading T101 system. He was trading by 14 pairs. But also it was trashed. Terrible.

I have AC and AO and Macd which are monitoring 14 pairs movement.

funyoo:
Hello,

How can we code a Macd and Stochastic Cross into an Expert Advisor.

For example, if we have the Macd and the Stochastic in a same window and that we want to open an order when the Macd signal goes over/under the Stochactic main ?

I have studied arrays but i don't see how we can do it.

You see this vertical lines are entries. I trade 8 pairs.

usually you can get about 500 - 1000 pips per day entering this. But i try to check also Bbands for some resistances

Files:
check.gif  31 kb

Hi stace,

Thanks for your answer.

Nice system.

Indeed that seems impossible.

Someone on mql4 advises to merge the logics but I don't think to have enough knowledge.

Double MACD

Hi,

Can someone post an indicator with 2 MACDs in the same window without offset zero line.?The MACDs will have different adjustable settings.

Thanks for the help.

venkats:
Hi,

Can someone post an indicator with 2 MACDs in the same window without offset zero line.?The MACDs will have different adjustable settings.

Thanks for the help.

add some meaningless number to macd - so instead 0 you'll have say 66.6

but what for?

sto mak-dee

Files:

funyoo:
Hi stace,

Thanks for your answer.

Nice system.

Indeed that seems impossible.

Someone on mql4 advises to merge the logics but I don't think to have enough knowledge.

to stick macd into sto (instead of close)- diff ball game

or normalize macd ... could be something - but sure has nothing to do with initial idea macd(AC)with sto (+getting advantage of autoscale : if macd up, macd zero shifts down, say on sto levevel 40, gives sto entries earlier -but it's all too flimzy)

in ozfx ac/sto syst. been talk about replicate autoscale effect (visible bars on screen, max/min... don't remember what result was

Does anyone have the mq4 for this file?

MACD-SignalEMA-4ColorHistogramMultiplier.mq4 A search here by the filename comes up with no matches.

Please post it here if you have it and thanks in advance.

Need help about MACD

Dose anyone have MACD indicator like the picture or can change the Macd which I attached to a new one like the picture?

It's very important for me, I wish someone can help me!! Thank you very much!! Good luck!!

Files:
snap1.jpg  34 kb
macd.rar  8 kb
Reason: