XO_Method REVISED - page 6

MiniMe:
Dear ValeoFX;

Thank you for sharing your trading method.

You have gone into the details of the XO on post2 with thanks, but they say a picture worth a 1000 words so, would you please post some screen shots of the steps trading the XO method, it would be easier for new ppls to learn this way,I hope its not too much to ask.

Regards,

Alan

Same here.

smeden:
Same here.

The only reason why I have not done this, is because it may look as if I am driving this Thread by posting continuously my trading screen-prints. It would be nice if you guys post your screen-prints where you went wrong so that I can assist you. The ones that go in your way, you are happy with.

It has been difficult this week, but patience paid off every day.

I will post 2 entries later today that I regarded as pateince paying off.

Oh by the way, how many of you follow the hourly chart as I suggested you do?

Best wishes.

I get your point.

I have tried to follow your system for some days now and I want to know if you enter into a started trend( See the picture).

I take the trades on open of the bar at the red lines.

Files:
2_mar_07.gif  27 kb

I am not sure it is a valid signal when there has been 2 closed red XO before I enter.(Enter on open of the 3th).

Files:
2_mar_07_t2.gif  26 kb

smeden:
I am not sure it is a valid signal when there has been 2 closed red XO before I enter.(Enter on open of the 3th).

Smeden, the FIRST Red-line is PERFECT entry. Secondline not too late, but first one is correct.

Well done.

smeden:
I get your point.

I have tried to follow your system for some days now and I want to know if you enter into a started trend( See the picture).

I take the trades on open of the bar at the red lines.

I always take the trade at the close of the first red BAR - you have to wait to see what happens to it. Taking the trade therefore on the OPEN of the 2nd bar is preferred.

First Red-line at 10h05 was NOT correct - check the 4TF_XO !! BUT 4 candles further to the right was correct. Please may I ask the KirPER settings on your 4TF_XO. It should be set @ 5 / 4.5 /4.5 / 4.5

Let me know please.

Also, what is the KirPER for the bottom MTF_XO_A_60?? Please change to 4,5. You should now see why the 10h05 entry was NOT on.

Best wishes.

This is all the settings for 4TF XO2

Is that right?

Thank you for your reply.

The second picture the first trade is not valid because it did not go through the MA's.

You say 4 red bars later? Dont understand that? That is very late.

smeden:
This is all the settings for 4TF XO2

Is that right?

This is correct, yes.

smeden:
Thank you for your reply.

The second picture the first trade is not valid because it did not go through the MA's.

You say 4 red bars later? Dont understand that? That is very late.

Your XO_signal was @ 10h25 on your charts and it was NOT late - in fact, looking at everything it should have kept you out of the retrace!

Best wishes.

Reason: