MACD indicator - page 20

attachments

any idea of how to send the attachments with message...I wanna send a picture of indicator setup with this message but don`t know how. any idea? Tajamul

hi all,

i need all your help in this forum.can anyone please help?

i seek a sidus bago with alerts that will show the time frame and pair.

thanks a lot.

soory i dont know how to upload the sidus bago indicator but its somewhere in this site.admin, can u help?

ok i got it i uploaded it

so i nee all your help.i initially asked for a macd sidus but sidus bago coded with rsi and coded to show time frame and pair with alert (pop up window) would do the same thing.thanks a lot

Files:

slight mods, bells and whistles

MACD_AllcoloredMM2.mq4 (10.1 KB)

MACD_ColorHist_AlertGGv2.1.mq4 (9.6 KB)

fxbs:
slight mods, bells and whistles

MACD_AllcoloredMM2.mq4 (10.1 KB)

MACD_ColorHist_AlertGGv2.1.mq4 (9.6 KB)

Thank you!

thank you fxbs

thank you very much

don't mention

there is planty indis here, i just looked at what i had under hand, made sure ends and onns on place, changed colors to what i like, thats all...

hey fxbs thank you once again.

iam humbled that you could help.i tot i would never be answered.

but one more thing please,

i really would like you to add some code to the sidus bago indi so that it will show time frame and pair.sidus bago is a good indi and its simple too.its all i need to display on my charts.remember the rules you teach us to keep it simple and well effective .can u help?

hey fxbs pls check this out and u will understand my request which will also help others in this forum:

Files:

the above chart is sidus bago in action which interestingly gives the same signal on macd 5,13,1 and 2 line macd 8,21,365 (for alert)but there is something else sidus bago does and that is to add a filter which is the rsi.

do u want to know something,compare this set up with the kuskus tradind method and tell me what u think?

i mean if u add this settings to a 30 min chart for all pairs.

so u see :

the only thing to make the sidus bago perfect for me is to code the time frame and pair display alert into it.

i eagerly await anyone who could help

Reason: