Something interesting, old thread - page 11

One would say "Why would just metatrader 4 have them?"

Here is a metatrader 5 indicator that is looking into future bars and then places some signals. Please take a notice of the "future bars" part (as it is obvious even from the example picture posted here). They even made an EA based on it that had a "perfect score" at a backtest It is made by "her.human" and I suspect that it was not meant to be a serious indicator but anyway posting it here as an example of the first "of a kind" for metatrader 5

Files:
5_sampler.png  71 kb
i_sampler.mq5  8 kb

Doc thanks

Can someone convert this indicator to MQL5 Version

Files:
body.mq4  7 kb

T3 metatrader 5 ...

T3 version with a choice of calculating it the original Tim Tillson way and the modified (faster) Fulks / Matulich way. And since coloring in metatrader 5 is not such a problem as in metatrader 4, just to add that it does not repaint

Files:
t3.mq5  7 kb
5_t3.png  65 kb

Hull moving average ...

This one is the Hull moving average for metatrader 5.

But it is not "just" the Hull moving average. Decided to make the more general version that we already have for metatrader 4 in which one can control the "speed" of calculation not just by calculation period but by divisor too. Original post where that version was posted is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page244 with some more information how to use this indicator

Adaptive EMAs

Two interesting adaptive EMA variations made by integer

Files:
5_ema.png  62 kb

Two more adaptive ema indicators from the same author (integer) :

Files:

Dema (double EMA) ...

This is Dema (double exponential moving average) for metatrader 5 version with slope coloring ...

Using this post for the additional info that is usually not associated with it :

A technical indicator developed by Patrick Mulloy that first appeared in the January, 1994 Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities. The DEMA is a calculation based on both a single exponential moving average (EMA) and a double EMA.
Files:
5_dema.png  68 kb
dema.mq5  5 kb

A week ago I paid a coder for this, and now I put it here for free...

some indicators limited in calculation and recalculation bars

doc

p.s.

if you don't understand the utilty of those, you simply don't need them

Files:

Does anyone have the mt4 version of this indicator? If so could you please post it here...Thanks!!!

mladen:
One would say "Why would just metatrader 4 have them?"

Here is a metatrader 5 indicator that is looking into future bars and then places some signals. Please take a notice of the "future bars" part (as it is obvious even from the example picture posted here). They even made an EA based on it that had a "perfect score" at a backtest It is made by "her.human" and I suspect that it was not meant to be a serious indicator but anyway posting it here as an example of the first "of a kind" for metatrader 5

Reason: