MACD indicator - page 25

Can someone modify this indicator MACD,please

Can someone please modify the MACD indicator like the pic, I would really appreciate this. Thank you very much.

Need MTF MACD

I am searching around the forum to look for an attached MACD_ColorHist_Alert with Multi Time Frame setting. Can someone help to add the MTF.

Thank you

Files:

williamkkung:
Dose anyone have MACD indicator like the picture or can change the Macd which I attached to a new one like the picture? It's very important for me, I wish someone can help me!! Thank you very much!! Good luck!!

histo over zero line - is a difference(distance) between macd and sig.line - (osma); crosses and colors the same exactly

basically - on your picture: green area between macd (blue line and signal line (light red) = green histogram exactly

hi

hi

maybe someone can help me.

I need a MAcd indicator where i can chosse the currency pair and wehre i can overlay a moving average...Mladen did a multipair macd..but its not possible to overlay a Moving average.

thanks for help

regards lodol

lodol2:
hi

maybe someone can help me.

I need a MAcd indicator where i can chosse the currency pair and wehre i can overlay a moving average...Mladen did a multipair macd..but its not possible to overlay a Moving average.

thanks for help

regards lodol

find any multi macd with macd buffer on top (first ind. data) - will do

4the hell of it - simply macd with variable settings (any pair, any MAs, any signal line)

v1.3 - symbol option added

MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar1.3_mtf.mq4

extern string symbol;

note_symbol = "enter EURUSD or GBPUSD etc; default -current Symbol";

hi

hi fxbs

thanks for your help, but I would need this indicator....

can you please put the option to choose currency in this indicator like you did with the osma indicator.

thanks for your effort

Files:

fxbs:
histo over zero line - is a difference(distance) between macd and sig.line - (osma); crosses and colors the same exactly basically - on your picture: green area between macd (blue line and signal line (light red) = green histogram exactly

thank you fbx, but i need this indicator, could you help me to modify the macd indicator?

Please share me the MACD_lnx indicator

Hi everyone,

If you do not mind, Could someone here please share me the PPO_lnx and MACD_Lnx indicator?

I'm not a member of Elite section, so I could not get this indicator.

Thanks very much.

Good luck and good trade.

selfer:

Hi everyone,

If you do not mind, Could someone here please share me the PPO_lnx and MACD_Lnx indicator?

I'm not a member of Elite section, so I could not get this indicator.

Thanks very much.

Good luck and good trade.

Goo one. Next time post on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174805

Reason: