Ema Cross! - page 73

I need some help to run this ea please..

I am getting an error that says

SetIndexBuffer Function must be called from Custom Indicator only'

Can someone tell me how to fix.....?

thanks

Ema_cross_2

Hello All,

I have trying this EA by codersguru, and it seems to work well for my 1 min time frame strategy however it only opens one trade at a time, would anyone know can I can change it so it can open multiple trades at a time? at least 1 trade per pair.

Thanks

Files:

Multiple pairs

Make sure you have the latest version. Somewhere back in the thread, CG madde it settable for multiple pairs. Or maybe it was Hendrick, don't recall for sure, but there should be a setti9ng in the inputs part of the EA.

Hi. I'm an italian trader.

Can someone help me? I need a coder to use xp_ma.

How can I insert (in mql4 language) a stop&reverse order according to each signal provided by the m.a.?

I hope someone can help me.

Help

Codersguru....anyone....i have an idea for EMA cross.....EMA 1 and EMA 34 Crossing....is anyone could help?please send me privat messages

misterD:
Hi. I'm an italian trader.

Can someone help me? I need a coder to use xp_ma.

How can I insert (in mql4 language) a stop&reverse order according to each signal provided by the m.a.?

I hope someone can help me.

Have you actually started coding the EA? How far have you got? If you're stuck on a particular area post what you have so far and I'll be happy to take a look at it for you and make a few suggestions.

Good Luck

Lux

amangking_81:
Codersguru....anyone....i have an idea for EMA cross.....EMA 1 and EMA 34 Crossing....is anyone could help?please send me privat messages

amangking - If you post your method here then one of the many coders can see if it seems viable before they invest too much time and effort. You may also get lucky and find a novice coder who's looking for a project to improve their skills.

Good Luck

Lux

Can someone code an EMA EA filter with EMAangle to prevent from choppy market

eg when ema 30 cross over 60 and filter with EMAangle 15 degree to confirm BUY signal

Below chart BUY SELL signal without EMAangle filter, its too risky to trade on this situation

EMA CROSS EA updated please?

Hi,

Would you tell me which version of EMA CROSS EA can trade all pairs in timeframe M1?

Hope to get your instructions for all setup of EA.

Tks in advance

worldreview[at]yeah.net

EMA cross alert ....pls!

Hello! Codeguru & Everybody , I'm just try to involve in FX trading, was very lucky to found these forum and thx a lot from the resource (mq4) indicators, I'm find out ema cross was a good signal for me but the indicator I download was from Newdigital, I hopefully it can provide me sound or bell alert but.....the one I got cannot do it can some one help me to find one plsssssssssssssss! I've download 2 file which from Newdigital MA-crossover signal & MA-crossover signal with voice aleart ...sorry! I fail to run it with my platform from MIG SA. Can some one give me some ideal why? Thx a milliion.

Reason: