SYNERGY Trading Method - page 73

Dear Mr. Derk Wehler and Mr. Autumn,

Thank you so much for your method, strategy and EA that you are create. . I'm very interested and still trying.

Can you are HELPING us to get a SIGNAL ( ex. Arrow, bullets or etc, ) that can we see in our chart ??

The Signal is same like if the system ( EA ) get the ENTRY every position. With the signal, I just want to compare between the EA when the entry position and the signal came, also the indicator ( Synergy Dinamic Index ) that was ready.

Really, I'm very interested to trying and this system when the first I read this

thread.

Thank you so MUCH Sir', for everything that you're have DONE and KINDNESS.

Best Regards,

the original system didn't perform that much well in the last past (especially february), dont you think? (eur/usd 1h)

Any best modified system found yet?

Jass

Well the traders dynamic index indicator is a very laggy indicator that will get you into most trades late and out of them later. The indicator only works under perfect trending markets. In the other times it just doesn't serve a purpose. Indicators like these will never allow you to make a profit when trading. .

TDI lagging

That's very true, about the TDI having lag. But only if you follow the over/under 50 rule. For the rest it is pretty snappy, since it is nothing more than moving averages on the RSI. If you set the period of the RSI down to 8 or so you can overcome much of the lag. I notice that Mr. Last's indicators show some fascinating innovations: smooth, yet no lag. I think this method has real potential and have started building an EA based on it. Anyone here have a supercomputer for backtesting? The indicators take up a lot of CPU.

New TDI indicators

The new TDI indicators will be ready very soon.

The normal SSA Tdi were just concepts as the SSA tend to recalcultate. Even by doing recalculation it works (need of a lot of lag bars and prefer the open prices not the close prices) but the actual bar by bar readings differ from the readings when you apply after the fact (if that was not the case we would have a holy grail not an indicator ).

The idea is to replace the normal SSA with the jurik SSA ep.

So there will be two indicators:

TDI Trend SSAep - the SSA ep will be used

TDI Cycle SSAep - the SSA normalize ep will be used

Trader dynamic index with Mkaden's SSA end - pointed

Here it is. I find minimal differences when I use the SSA end-pointed and SSA normalized end pointed.

A possible improvement is to use Yurik smoothing for the signal line. Here on this example I use Linear weighted moving average as method 3 of trading signal type.

Basically you can fine tune with the following variables:

RSI-period - this name is left for "historical reasons" it is the SSA lag bars

SSA number of computations

You need to install the SSA end - pointed:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9

Files:

Possible upgrade

Here I add as a signal the SSA but shifted with 1 bar. Very simple if you want sharper signals.

New indi

Thanks for your kindness John. However, the indies do not appear in the window. I have not had this problem with your earlier indicators. Any suggestions?

hello guys

something from me? try and see whether it works for you?

regards

Files:

Install

You need to install the SSA end - pointed. There is a file that should be extracted and then installed in the libraries folder. If you are able to run the SSA ep but not the TDI SSA write again please.

Reason: