Scalp_net - page 7

thanks newdigital, i know the template already, and had it on may chart, and there I saw that the ea didn't by or sell at the crosses. But you said that you don't watch scalp_net because he ordered wrong so I will look for another profitable ea. Thanks for your help.

erkro:
thanks newdigital, i know the template already, and had it on may chart, and there I saw that the ea didn't by or sell at the crosses. But you said that you don't watch scalp_net because he ordered wrong so I will look for another profitable ea. Thanks for your help.

No. This EA did not order wrong.

I just gave an example to you that during our talking this EA is closed one order and opened an other order and that this EA is working.

I said that I am watching this EA to be sure that the price will go to the profit. If it is in profit so I will stop watching during the several hours because I am sure that if EA will close the order it will be profit.

And finally it was closed in profit.

ok, thank you, now I understand, sorry but my english is not the best. Then I will watch this ea. Can it be that this ea din't buy the last two days?

thanks. erkro

erkro:
ok, thank you, now I understand, sorry but my english is not the best. Then I will watch this ea. Can it be that this ea din't buy the last two days? thanks. erkro

No it can not be.

Today this EA closed sell orer, then opened buy order and closed this buy order already.

I don't understand why daytrading3tf and scalp_net does not work on my pc. I tried ojala today and some other ea's, and they work?

erkro:
I don't understand why daytrading3tf and scalp_net does not work on my pc. I tried ojala today and some other ea's, and they work?

I do not know.

Updated statements for the first version of this EA (for EURUSD only).

Files:

Statements of the new version.

Files:

Hi Chievo11, I also Loaded scalp_net on 1m EURUSD but no trade is executed, and I am also trading with Neurex.

Do you know why it doesn't work on Neurex Metatrader? Or does it work for you now?

erkro

Hello Erko,

I use Neurex with manual trade . I often noted, me as, as the ea did not work. I will have to change broker if I attach a ea on my real account.

Reason: