max number of price alerts settable issue!

Hello everyone,

i'm having issue with set up my personal alerts on price level, the issue is that.. in last weeks i noted a decrease of quantities of alerts i was avaible to set up.. right now i can only set up 4 alerts on the metatrader4 ( i'm using 18 forex cross so you can imagine only 4 alerts setup are useless to me) last week i culd set up 14/18 alerts weeks before 24 etc and so on..

now you can think i have a lot of old alerts still active and i reached the limit of platform max number of alerts together avaible ...but this is not true, all old price alerts was closed automatically by platform when price was reached or closed to me personally.. so i don't understand this slo decrease of quantity of alerts i will be able to set up day by day.. maybe there is some code line to modify, some cache memory issue on metatrader directory where old alerts tsill seems like was aactive.. ireally don't know but... as i say before right now i can't set up more of 4 alerts on my metatrader

cannot find nothing on google .. i would like to do not unistall mt4 and reinstall again i hhope there is anotehr way to fix the issue

thanks

Francesco

straniero: i'm having issue with set up my personal alerts on price level, the issue is that.. in last weeks i noted a decrease of quantities of alerts i was avaible to set up.. right now i can only set up 4 alerts on the metatrader4 ( i'm using 18 forex cross so you can imagine only 4 alerts setup are useless to me) last week i culd set up 14/18 alerts weeks before 24 etc and so on.. now you can think i have a lot of old alerts still active and i reached the limit of platform max number of alerts together avaible ...but this is not true, all old price alerts was closed automatically by platform when price was reached or closed to me personally.. so i don't understand this slo decrease of quantity of alerts i will be able to set up day by day.. maybe there is some code line to modify, some cache memory issue on metatrader directory where old alerts tsill seems like was aactive.. ireally don't know but... as i say before right now i can't set up more of 4 alerts on my metatrade. cannot find nothing on google .. i would like to do not unistall mt4 and reinstall again i hhope there is anotehr way to fix the issue

Just because the Alerts are "closed" or disabled, does not mean that they were deleted!

Go to the "Alerts" tab and verify if they were really deleted or not.

Alerts - Terminal - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
Alerts - Terminal - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
The alerts are intended for signaling about events in the market. Having created alerts, one may leave the monitor as the client terminal will automatically inform about the server event. – security the data on which are used to check for the condition specified. If the "Time=" parameter (alert triggering at the pre-defined time) was selected...

Fernando Carreiro:

Just because the Alerts are "closed" or disabled, does not mean that they were deleted!

Go to the "Alerts" tab and verify if they were really deleted or not.

Fernando ...you were right! I opened the terminal windows and there was a huge list of alerts .. now i deleted from that windows and so i fixed the problem

thank you so much for yoru quick reply and for helped me to solve this issue :-)

straniero: Fernando ...you were right! I opened the terminal windows and there was a huge list of alerts .. now i deleted from that windows and so i fixed the problem. thank you so much for yoru quick reply and for helped me to solve this issue :-)
You are welcome!
Reason: