Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 43

mwbro:
good points!!!! Ive been doing this for over 2 years I aint going anywhere

Anyways BigBear I notice on the first post you are using the signal bars from CJA please tell how you are using this to confirm your decision. It seem to be a great indicator and very helpful. One can avoid having to have million charts open (many times can cloud my judgement)

I believe having the H1 and H4 agreeing can possibly confirm the zzpointer on H4 at least for the short term. Eur/Usd friday had a nice 100 pip based on that theory...

Again thinking on the lines of filters for the pointer. Anyones thoughts on the signal bars and FTC...

Hey mwbro,

I use the signal bar to gauge the strength of the bounce. The more matching colors on on the direction of my trade, the better.

When trading on a 4 HR for example & I get a long signal, the more green the better. If the lower time frames are opposite then you may want to be careful.

Its just a way to gauge the market.

Bear-

Alert

Hello Bigbear,

fantastic method! Thank you so much for sharing. Do you have an alert for this method? I have read the thread and I didn't see it. Did I miss it?

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Pluto2

You can find the alert at post# 293. I guess this post is on the page number 30.

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

----------------------------------------------------

Pluto2:
Hello Bigbear,

fantastic method! Thank you so much for sharing. Do you have an alert for this method? I have read the thread and I didn't see it. Did I miss it?

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Pluto2

trend ride

BigBear,Forex11, I wanted to ask you how do you ride the trend after a good entry was done? Are you going with the stoploss with a fixed value(ex: 30 points)?

Are you putting the stoploss over/under the retraces high/low? After tp is hit do you still ride or exit right after that?

Thanks.

Thanks

rswamy,

that was very kind of you - thanks.

Trade well

Pluto2

turnupvol:
I will be testing MPowers idea this week using the g-u, g-y, u-y, and the c-y on the 4hr TF. So far, no trade setups.

A couple of tricks that you can use for timelier entrys. If you trade off of 4H, when you get an FTP signal, drop down to H1 or even M30, when you have closed Heiken Ashi bear/bull candle and the Chandelier Stop is broken on H1/M30, then you enter. You can exit using smaller timeframes FTP signals as well, you can always re-enter again. It works, I have tested it, got a hadeache from watching the backtester for a godzillion hours

I am posting the Chandelier stops indicator for those that don't have it(thanks SIMBA for the indicator and the idea!!!!)

BigBear, I apologize for diverting from your original idea as it is excellent. I am just trying to find optimal exit/entry points since I am not able to watch trades 24/7....a good ea will solve this...I will see if I can help with that....Thanks Nix for your efforts!!!!

Files:

mpower:
A couple of tricks that you can use for timelier entrys. If you trade off of 4H, when you get an FTP signal, drop down to H1 or even M30, when you have closed Heiken Ashi bear/bull candle and the Chandelier Stop is broken on H1/M30, then you enter. You can exit using smaller timeframes FTP signals as well, you can always re-enter again. It works, I have tested it, got a hadeache from watching the backtester for a godzillion hours

I am posting the Chandelier stops indicator for those that don't have it(thanks SIMBA for the indicator and the idea!!!!)

BigBear, I apologize for diverting from your original idea as it is excellent. I am just trying to find optimal exit/entry points since I am not able to watch trades 24/7....a good ea will solve this...I will see if I can help with that....Thanks Nix for your efforts!!!!

True mpower i also started doing that dropping down to a smaller timeframe for entry make sure the time frames are in agreement ....

Stops

zmax, once you have trade going your way. This is what I do. I ride the waves. If you have noticed that the market moves in waves, once I get a wave and the market continues in my direction, I move my stop there. And keep moving it until I am stopped out.

Hope this helps.

Started Out Right !

I started out with a good trade so far. It was on the gbp/jpy

In at 216.16 out at 218.16 +200 pips

let's all have a good week!!

Files:
yentrade.jpg  12 kb

Forex11, can you attach a screen shot of your Metatrader when you get a chance. Below is how mine looks. I hope I'm not over thinking this. - thanks

Reason: