Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 18

current market conditions

i'm asking myself does this system give such extrordinary result only in this moment coz the market now is very very specific. backtesting is imposible so only the forward test will show the truth. but forwart test less than 1 year on h4 is useless...

but i like the idea and i'll be watching for further results.

i like simple ideas.

good luck

thanks for sharing

timeframes

yes i used 1hr timeframes on all the trades this week

A Day in the life......

Bigbear,

You mentioned that you no longer have a "9-5" and you now , I assume, trade full time. If you would be so kind could you give me an idea of a typical day, or week for that matter, on how you spend your day trading. I'm sure a lot of us would like to peer into the mind, and life, of someone who earns their living from this market. If you don't mind Bigbear, I would surely appreciate it. Oh, by the way, I want to thank you so very much for this method as since the evening of Aug. 6 I have banked 282 pips and have only been able to monitor my charts sparingly. THANK YOU!

repaints

you do get repaints from time to time. I have been looking for a filter to help to determine when a arrow pops up is it a true reversal signal(either long-term or short-term)

after watching charts for several years you get a feel for what you are looking for in conjunction with the non-lag zigzag.

So my suggestion is if you are new to using this technique, you should either trade demo or use micro lots. until you see a positive number in your account.

We all have our share of losers, but if you notice certain candle-patterns when you get an arrow you will get less repaints. The biggest trick of the trade that I have found is when you get a ARROW, does the candle have a long wick And is the market at the top or bottom of your chart.

i hope this helps

Need Trendfilter

Hi ,

1-The method is very valuable and can give you thousands of pips..you already experienced it,so,no need to elaborate on it

2-The method is risky and can take away the thousands of pips it gave you before..see next point

3-the method is testable,at least visually,you only have to change the indicator ZZ Pointer for _00_ZZ_Window with the same settings,100,75,15..please see pic zz1.gif

Both indicators give absolutely the same signals(of course,since they have the same settings)..00_ZZ_Window repaints too,but the repaintings can be kept tracked,by using the visual mode of the strategy tester ..and doing so,you will realize that sometimes you can have tens of fake signals and hundreds of lost pips until the right signals arrive..see pic zz2.gif..all the red arrows are bad signals,the blue arrows are the right ones..these are exactly the same signals you would get with the ZZ Pointer on H4

4-you need something additional if you want to keep making pips in the long term..either you have the patience of sustaining 15 consecutive 60 pips stops,or...

5-My suggestions:A-Either use a trendfilter on a higher tf,ZZ Pointer on H1,H4 ,Chandelier stops or Parabolic on D1,W1, and trade only in the direction of the big trend..or ..B-Use price confirmation for entry..like rejection of SR,trendline breakout,Parabolic in same tf,as a confirmation tool,etc..C-D1,H4,H1 synchronization could reduce the number of fake signals,just do a visual test with the strategy tester

Wish you the best luck,the system works marvels..but can take in a few days what it gave you in a few weeks

Files:
zz1.gif  16 kb
zz2.gif  16 kb

money for august

I took a screenshot of my +- for august

Files:

Pip Meister:
Hi traders,

I know everyone and their mother knows this, but keep in mind most professional traders win only 30 to 50% of the time and make good money because of proper money management. With this system, sure you're gonna get some losers. In the trading industry that's what we call the "cost of doing business." On the other hand, as Bear and FX11 have proven over and over, with proper money management skills and PATIENCE (yes I'm YELLING...especially at ME! lol) you will see your wins far outweigh your losses and your account equity will grow. Sometimes all we can see is our current situation and are not able to grasp the MM concept so that we last in this business for the long haul. Trading is no different than other businesses out their.....95% of people fail at it within the first five years (even shorter with traders). The ones that succeed are the ones who employ good money management. And from what Bear and FX11 have demonstrated, for some time now I might add, is that this method works....one more thing and then I'll get off of my soap box.....KEEP IT SIMPLE SILLY!

Pip Meister

Hey Pip Meister,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have been friends & colleagues for for a little while now & you know how I am. I like to help people but I have a quick fuse, so I thank you for your calming words. Forex11 & I have been at this for a while now & will continue even if we dont need it.

Good Luck my friend & I will see you around. Dont forget we should try to meet maybe in Florida so we can some ribs from that place Forex11 likes.

C YA,

Bear-

jtre:
hi,

bigbear

My results are unbelievable

today alone I have already made +300 pips

nzd/usd o:.7679 c: 7579

eur/jpy/ o:165.08 c: 164.08

nzd/jpy o:91.81 c: 90.81

Yesterday I finished in a +119 pips profit. The day before +172 pips

Total +591 pips

This is only 3 days!

Hey jtre,

You are the man. You are taking to this very fast. Keep doing what your doing cuz its working.

Keep it up & maybe you can meet us for Ribs in Florida as well LOL LOL LOL,

GREAT JOB!!!!

Bear-

Eureka:
Big Bear,

Do you only trade this system certain times or do you find the signals will work any time of day or night?

Thanks.

Eureka

Hey Eureka,

I trade this anytime. If I see it. I get in.

Thanks,

Bear-

_00 _ZZ_Window

I have been asked in several Private messages to post this indicator..Ok,Here you have it..this just the same as ZZ Pointer posted by bear,only advantage,if any,is that you can check the repaintings with the visual tester..

As I wrote before,bear`s method is invaluable..just take care to know its limits,with the right MM you will get ahead..

I traded a similar method on D1 ,with _00_ZZ_Window(different settings,probably bear settings are better,more conservative) AND a propietary trendfilter(very similar to Chandelier Stops) on W1..results 64% wins(between 54% and 82% depending on pair..jpy pairs the best)..PF around 2.4 (1.8 to 4.1 most of them, depending on pair..GBPJPY the best )...

Files:
Reason: