Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 47

Have you noticed NZD/USD

Have you noticed NZD/USD run today and do very well with Bouncing Pips? I can see where this pair is going to be fun to trade. It is by far my favorite pair with this method. The indicators work very well with this pair. IMO

Just Wondering

I was just wondering if anyone is following the original method on the 4 HR with either the G/J, U/J or E/J?

If you did then all those stupid little losses from last week that freaked out everyone are now destroyed by the following gains as of right now:

USD/JPY + 435

EUR/JPY + 775

GBP/JPY + 1190

Mix those numbers with proper MM &.....

Nuff Said

Bear-

changable zigzag pointer setting

Zmax,

Thank you for the EA. I wonder if you could make the zigzag pointer setting changable for your EA?

Beconan

Money management

Hi Big Bear,

I follow your KISS system and it is profitable.

However my profit is not as much as yours on GJ, probably due to not proper MM.

Could you explain a bit about your MM for 4H GJ and others.

1. What first SL you put (SL=60 on your first post) ? is SL=60 also proper for EJ and CJ?

2. When you put BE?

3. When you remove SL and move to another stop?

Thank, and a smiley KISS for you

How do you even begin to catch that many pips bigbear

I always get nervous once Im up 100 and start easing out.

I guess its just a mater of patience and time doing it.

Hi,

turnupvol: download from your boker backtest data and test it on that. It goes faster and you can see possible problems there, if any.

beconan: what you wanted to say with: "zigzag pointer setting changable"? Do you want somehow to replace the zigzag pointer signal with the signal from another indicator?

Bigbear: I would also like to know how are you moving the stop loss when you are in a good trade. And which is the correct value at start: 20 or 60 for Eur/Jpy. I'm asking because i've seen both versions in the first page of the thread.

Also another thing: if you loose a trade at bar X, your 60 points stop was hit, do you replace the trade on the same bar right after that or wait for another bar with signal?

Thanks, Victor

The nonlagdot indicator seems to be usefull for those who want to test it.

Files:
nonlagdot.mq4  5 kb
eurjpyh4.gif  26 kb

ZigZag/bouncing system

Hi all,

Anyone's making any progress with the bouncing system?

GBP/JPY's still making a downtrend according to this system?

bouncing

this is what it looks like right now!

Files:
1_1.gif  26 kb

bouncing system

what about USD/JPY and NZD/USD? according to the zigzag system, they are both on the downside.

Files:
2_2.gif  29 kb
3_2.gif  30 kb
Reason: