Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 49

NICE I'm up 177 pips on e/u

very promising!!! I'm goin let her ride

late entry

Hello Bear,

lets say you have discovered that the arrow happened 2 candles a go; do you consider entering the trade after the first bounce or you just don't trade?

It seems to me that it may be still OK since we are anticipating long trades. Am I wrong? So far I have traded your method on a demo with great success. I am planning to trade this with money very soon.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Pluto2

good week

Well after all said and done, I only placed 4 trades this week. I was real busy doing other things this week so I wasen't able to focus that much later in the week. We are working on our new signal service.

Here are my trades.

Files:

Forex11,

Let us know more about your new signal service when you have the time!

Thanks

oops

I really wasn't supposed to mention the service yet. All I can say now is when we are ready,we will let everyone know. enough said!

droesparky:
I think my problem is its 1 am when I start trading and there isnt a lot to do at that time. I got into the habit of being up that early so not sleepy at all any longer.

Guess the ole recumbant bike is gonna finnaly get some work.

thx

Hey droesparky,

Thats a good idea. I work out late night as well. Talk to my GF in England. read books on Trading & other hobbies. I know the late night life all to well. There are pluses. No traffic. Plenty of parking & no one to bother you.

Keep trading..

Get that C.R.E.A.M.

Bear-

Pluto2:
Hello Bear,

lets say you have discovered that the arrow happened 2 candles a go; do you consider entering the trade after the first bounce or you just don't trade?

It seems to me that it may be still OK since we are anticipating long trades. Am I wrong? So far I have traded your method on a demo with great success. I am planning to trade this with money very soon.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Pluto2

Hey Pluto2,

95% of my FTC trades are on the 4HR chart so that almost never happens to me. If it did however I would look at candle formations and the over all trend. Is it with or against the trend? How much has it moved already? Did I already hit my goal for this month? Is it worth the risk?

If its against the trend I would most likely stay out. With the trend I might be a little more conservative.

Hope that helps.

Get that C.R.E.A.M.

Bear-

turnupvol:
Forex11,

Let us know more about your new signal service when you have the time!

Thanks
forex11:
I really wasn't supposed to mention the service yet. All I can say now is when we are ready,we will let everyone know. enough said!

Hey turnupvol,

The truth is yes we have a signal service. We are not sure what the rules are here for promoting such a thing. I asked admin he was kind of sketchy about it. I did see people promoting in the Commercial Trading Systems and indicators & in the News/Signal Trading signal of this forum.

Our intention here is not to promote our service. Admin we apologize in advance if we broke any rules and you decide to remove our posts we understand.

If anyone does know the rules please PM me with the details.

Lets just stay on topic here & focus on FTC.

Thanks

Get that C.R.E.A.M.

Bear-

I missed the 4hr buy on gpy/jpy, do you have any specific rules on taking positions mid trend bigbear?

lepiricus:
I missed the 4hr buy on gpy/jpy, do you have any specific rules on taking positions mid trend bigbear?

Hey Lep,

I think he answered this on post 490. Thanks!

Reason: