Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 38

ruparaw:
nix, what indicator is that...i already put all the indicator but still no trade open order

Please download the latest version of the EA it uses Bear's original formula

plus an optional trailing stop and n-bar confirmation as a filter (you can turn the filter off by setting SignalBarsBack = 0;

The default SignalBarsBack = 3 treats the entry signal as valid if it does not repaint for 3 bars. You can of course change this to any vale you like (1 = 1 bar, 2 - 2 bars, etc.)

You have to place the *.ex4 file in your experts folder

and *.mq4 files in your experts/indicators folder.

I'll add money management and other options if the EA proves to be profitable if forward testing (or if I have some spare time )

ut2DaMax:
Carllos,

these two indicators would have helped keep the loss to a minimum ..........

the ...... CyAn_5_CG Oscillator mq4

and the

........... Stochastic.mq4

Had I paid attention to these two indicators I would not have stayed long as long as I did. Take a look at these and see if they would help. Just do a search and they will come up. IMO Thanks

Can you please post them here?

Thankx for your help

Carllos

Chart ... Time frame ... used for the EA?

Hi NIX,

Must the EA be used on the ............

1 hour (aggressive) or a 4 hour (optimal) chart

only

--> .......... or could EA also be used on lower time frames or the Daily???

--> And did you use the EA on the 1hr./or/4hr., to get those results???

Thanks very much!

ut2DaMax:
Hi NIX,

Must the EA be used on the ............

1 hour (aggressive) or a 4 hour (optimal) chart

only

--> .......... or could EA also be used on lower time frames or the Daily???

--> And did you use the EA on the 1hr./or/4hr., to get those results???

Thanks very much!

Don't know This is not my strategy. I'm posting the EA so someone could find the optimum settings - if there are any. The EA should work with any timeframe - please experiment and post your results.

Here we go

Hi all

My Trades this week

Time Frame 1HR

GBP/JPY

Buy @ 231.95 till this momment i locked @ 231.95& Price is 234.40

EUR/JPY

Buy @ 160.71stop triggered @ 159.91(the Zigzag Arrow)

Buy @157.17 till now i locked @ 157.17.Price is 158.30

GBP/USD

I really donn like to trade GBP/USD with this stratgey cos i ee that

GBP/JPY & EUR/JPY Is perfect

Back to GBP/USD

Just 1 trade all over the week

Buy @ 1.9875 locked @ 1.9875Price now is 1.9947

EUR/USD (Testing only)

Buy @1.3470 Price now 1.3476

USD/CHF

We Have sell signal but it's Faked one we will wait

That is all for now

Ps : all postions still in market

And my way for ENTRY will be posted today

The Big Problem:

When the Arrowes appears?

when there is % to break an old Bottom or Top so we need to know where is the trend will stop,and when it will go to make a new bottoms

of course i donn say i get the HolyG. but this is a try from me to help All of you cos u really good friends and deserve ll of good things

Special thx for Bear CHEERS

Sorry for my Bad English

FX Flyboy:
Listen to cmartin, forex11 andyan7181. No method wins 100%, bear and fx11 use candle stick patterns and their experience to judge trades, and anti hedge might come in handy here. I'd myself use Heiken Ashi candles. On GU there hasn't been a bullish candle since monday on the hourly, not to mention the 4h or daily. I'm short on daily and at the moment of writing, over 600 pips on cable.

I could not agree more on Heiken Ashi Candles. Gives a nice visual for those who have difficulty with candle stick patterns or price action OHLC bars. The Nonlag zig zag and pointer is perfect for giving a heads up for overbought over sold. HA candles will tell you when to get in.

Thanks Nix

Just downloaded the EA and I used it on the 1hr and 4hr timeframes just long enough to test it and it seems to be working correctly.

After I am able to give it a real test I will post my results.

Once again Thank you. I will get a hold of Bigbear and we will do some testing tonight!

hexadecimal:
Hi there again, I just wanted to say i`m big fan of zig zag indicators, and the thread is just about that. The attached file is the best zig zag indicator i`ve bumped on, I`ve ran some back tests and the indicator doesn't repaint the past as the other zig zag indicators do, i even use the indicator on my chart since 2 months ago. So Simba i can see that you know how to run a back tests on indicators, so can you please run some back tests and share your opinion about the indicator i`ve attached.

SETUP

PAIRS: GBP/USD or GBP/JPY

TF: 15 min

Hi hexadecimal & all,

I just wanna to share with zig zaggy/zig zag correct indi that was attached by hexadecimal is also repaint even in TF 15min. I was tried this indi on G/J pair chart. Yes you're true when you said that indi didn't repaint itself when you was doing backtest. I already done backtest also this indi really not repaint especially on TF15min. But when in real trade this indi not as per backtest and hasn't perform well because it repaint itself. Just from my experience when using this indi.

Reason: