Moving of stop losses

Good day.

I would like to find out if there is a way to drag and move (or another way) ALL stop losses at once.

For example if you have multiple trades open and want to move all the stop losses.

Currently I drag all the stop losses to the new target, but would prefer a way to select all and move together.

I am aware of the trailing stop losses (this is not what I am looking for).

Kind regards.

Niven Naidu: I would like to find out if there is a way to drag and move (or another way) ALL stop losses at once.

Write a script.

Niven Naidu :

Good day.

I would like to find out if there is a way to drag and move (or another way) ALL stop losses at once.

For example if you have multiple trades open and want to move all the stop losses.

Currently I drag all the stop losses to the new target, but would prefer a way to select all and move together.

I am aware of the trailing stop losses (this is not what I am looking for).

Kind regards.

It is better to make an adviser.

You need a script or EA, depending on what you want exactly.

If you just want to move the stop losses to one position, or by a certain number of pips, and then leave them alone, a script will do good.

But if you want periodic changes to be made, an EA is better.

Opinions are divided :)

Good day, I want to ask something, I place order on CAD/JPY, with a lot size of 0.05 when I place the order it closes already, and when I check the history registered as -5005 USD

i also want the same thing. Did you find an EA ? 
Reason: