**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 108

Demo results

Here's a graphic of my portfolio equity curve using the current version of the Steinitz EA on a demo account.

Running 15 pairs.

Using the current recommended settings by Mr. Steinitz.

Green line is balance, blue line is current equity.

A picture's worth a thousand words.

Files:
pic.gif  44 kb

OMG - you mean Steinitz is a fibber? Say it isn't so...:D :D

In all fairness, it's working on some pairs, just not enough pairs.

Please don't speak about any EA here as there are no any EA on the first posts of this thread.

HAS EA please

steinitz:
Make sure you have no other MTF indicators in your experts folder. I recommend you just delete everything and start over. Go to my commercial thread and on the 1st page is my recent indicators. Place the one on top of the other.

Don

Edit: For immediate use of the latest EA please visit me at this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Hello all,

I know you are experts on such EA system,profitable and stable.

Some traders blamed your EA to blow off their live accounts,but I never believe them.They are too ridiculous.

I search your thread, still got no your EA.So would you email me your EA and system setup,so that I can prove your EA to be a great profitable system with best results in the world.

Would you please kindly email me your EA,then we can discuss more about the profits.

Any reply would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Felix Daniel:

ele:
Hello all,

I know you are experts on such EA system,profitable and stable.

Some traders blamed your EA to blow off their live accounts,but I never believe them.They are too ridiculous.

I search your thread, still got no your EA.So would you email me your EA and system setup,so that I can prove your EA to be a great profitable system with best results in the world.

Would you please kindly email me your EA,then we can discuss more about the profits.

Any reply would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Felix Daniel:

Probably not without paying for it first and being disappointed later...LOL!

AAD:
Probably not without paying for it first and being disappointed later...LOL!

corrections... pay first... bang ur head to the wall later... if the EA is profitable why not juz give us a demo with expired date... let say for a month or two... if it proven to be profitable then its worth paying for...

limestreamx:
corrections... pay first... bang ur head to the wall later... if the EA is profitable why not juz give us a demo with expired date... let say for a month or two... if it proven to be profitable then its worth paying for...

He probably won't be doing that anytime soon...

AAD:
He probably won't be doing that anytime soon...

Hi AAD,

This subject is closed.

It is the history already.

All Steinitz's commercial threads were deleted.

We are keeping this public thread only because some members are trading his system with good results (sometimes).

As to the EA so sorry: it is the history already.

Craig:
This system is good in terms of being able to see the trend on multiple timeframes at the same time, but if you just blindly take the signals as described here you will get hammered. I would recommend waiting for all trend signals to be in alignment & watching the price action for support/resistance/momentum before trading. No free lunch here kids, smoothed indicators only tell you what is happening now, they have zero predictive power.

mmm no ones can predict the future its impossible but you can follow whats happening in a moment 5M 15 M 30 M and follow it its the same you draw trend channels at weekly daily houlry if the major trend its long you must only to serach counter trend in the weekly chart this will be your stop loss

becuse the major mothly trend is going up its the same if i buy in teh one minute chart i enter short and i start to lose money my trend is wrong

or if i enter long in a 5 minute chart the major trend its long and i start to lose money why i must only to wait i had take a bad position but never mind im in a 5 minute chart the major trend is going up i must only to wait

traders must to understand if you enter long and the major trend is going up and they think why im losing my money now on the 5 minute chart

THEY MUST ONLY TO WAIT next day next week the important is TO WAIT and the major trend is LONG and remains long if this change CLOSE THE POSITION IMMEDIATELY

its only my opinion im a naive trader i had start trading when i was 16 years old now im 34 my first software was framework but i had abandoned trading cause an enginner ( traders books writer) now he sell Ea for banks

my first trend channel was on bonifiche siele and italian stock i had found all daily data on a newspaper and put them on framework software i rember my first trend channel so good luck to all

watch february steinitz statements there is a position the systems wait two days to exit but + pips why ????

because he has wait the major trend was going up

never transform a good position in to a loss this is the holy grail

ciao ciao

Reason: