MACD Sample EA with MM sample

I am backtesting this EA with a lot sizes of 0.1 lot until 0.9 lot and it's working.

But if change the lot size to 1.0 lot or bigger it won't work, please can some one help me , i like to backtest with bigger lots size. Thank you

cheers

jacoba

( this EA is just a standart in metatrader program )

Files:

jacoba:
I am backtesting this EA with a lot sizes of 0.1 lot until 0.9 lot and it's working.

But if change the lot size to 1.0 lot or bigger it won't work, please can some one help me , i like to backtest with bigger lots size. Thank you

cheers

jacoba

( this EA is just a standart in metatrader program )

I don't understand the problem. Look at my backtesting results (every tick, 90%, since 2001 till now, D1 timeframe). I used default settings but just changed the lot size only.

Files:

And I modified this EA a little to have 3 kinds of MM.

So find the backtesting results (every tick, 90%, since 2001 till now, D1 timeframe). Default settings of EA and some different MM settings (difeent kinds of MM).

Now I am trying to optimize the settings for this EA to work on H4 timefame (to get more trades).

newdigital:
And I modified this EA a little to have 3 kinds of MM.

So find the backtesting results (every tick, 90%, since 2001 till now, D1 timeframe). Default settings of EA and some different MM settings (difeent kinds of MM).

Now I am trying to optimize the settings for this EA to work on H4 timefame (to get more trades).

I don't now why, it still not working

Files:
macd_1lot.htm  4 kb

jacoba:
I don't now why, it still not working

May be you do not have data enough for backtesting ...

Use this EA attached.

I am optimizing the settings of this EA for H4 timeframe and seems it is profitable for H4. Will post the results after 2 hours (it is the time for optimization).

Files:

Backtesting results for H4 timeframe (everytick, 90%, since 2001, 1 lot size, no MM, pre-set file).

Looks profitable.

newdigital:
Backtesting results for H4 timeframe (everytick, 90%, since 2001, 1 lot size, no MM, pre-set file). Looks profitable.

Yes you are right ND, i do not have enough data after i downloaded the new data, its working . Thank's alot for your help your GREAT

Files:
macd_sample.rar  12 kb

I ran a few tests and it had 86-91% wins but got wipped out cause it uses no initial s/l

I guess it puts in a s/l at the trail point but not from the initial order.

newdigital:
Backtesting results for H4 timeframe (everytick, 90%, since 2001, 1 lot size, no MM, pre-set file). Looks profitable.

Hi ND,

Can you please inform me how to put the pre-set file into meta, thank you

jacoba:
Hi ND, Can you please inform me how to put the pre-set file into meta, thank you

Place it to presets folder. For example:

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\presets

When you attaching EA to the chart press "Load" and downloaw the settings from pre-set file.

Pre-set file is just a settings of EA. Nothing more.

newdigital:
Place it to presets folder. For example:

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\presets

When you attaching EA to the chart press "Load" and downloaw the settings from pre-set file.

Pre-set file is just a settings of EA. Nothing more.

Thank you ND for your help

Reason: