Experts: RSI Breakout

RSI Breakout:

The Expert Advisor places buy trades when RSI crosses above 73 and sells when it drops below 27. A trailing stop based on ATR protects profits.

Author: Shaun Overton

I think I get it. This EA is using the RSI to catch a breakout, not to indicate it is oversold  or overbought.

Looks interesting, thanks for sharing.

Can you please put in a take profit and stop loss ? I had a trade with a profit going to sleep and woke the next morning and there was a loss . It made 32 pips profit and then turned around . Michael

You have created a very nice and simple ea, I like this ea very much very nice work. I have noticed in testing that most trades go into profit but, reverse and take a lose. I believe the ea would be more profitable if a hard stop lose was used and the trailing stop were set to start at break even. I think this would keep loses to a minimum and increase the chance of catching a good trade for good profit.

Superbonus:
Can you please put in a take profit and stop loss ? I had a trade with a profit going to sleep and woke the next morning and there was a loss . It made 32 pips profit and then turned around . Michael

Hi how are you, i want to tell you the secret of forex market i.e Volume and Price.... if you get practiced with this in EA then you need nothing and every every time you will receive profit;

I am using strategies and offering managed account for those who want to invest in forex but afraid of loss then this is the plafform where he can grow with no loss, i am offering 15% to 30% depending on market a month against investment in managed account.

contact me personally with email subject as "managed account 15% to 30% a month" at macliteriint@gmail.com

hmm following this strategy in my micro account yes it gives profit but depend on monthly market move

What do you mean by it uses ATR?

I'm a newbie.

What does ATR stands for?

cryptocurrency:

What do you mean by it uses ATR?

I'm a newbie.

What does ATR stands for?

Average True Range

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

RSI Breakout:

Author: Shaun Overton

Hi Shaun Overton,