FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 192

somby:
There are robo-advisors. Although I'm a 0 in coding. I have ideas and algorithms, but no knowledge of MQL. Is it true that a robot can replace a human? I think robot may be a substitute for a human, because the market is so flexible and mobile (and I have a suspicion the dealer guys cheat, all these candlesticks are 50-70 points off the mark). You need at least 3 robots for different market conditions.

And a fourth one to figure out which of the three to include...

Stranger, here's more))

Nesradamus:

And a fourth one to sort out which of the three to include...

Yes! A news robot, a trending robot, a flat robot, and the fourth robot is a BOTTOM robot:)))

No pullback to 1,282-1,300 today. But there seems to be a double top. What will happen tomorrow is unclear. It is unlikely that the price will be allowed to go down to 1.3 - there are too many pending buy orders there. Bernanke will also give a speech at 22-30 Moscow time. So, it's not so good...

somby:
Yes! A news robot, a trending robot, a flat-out robot, and a fourth robot - the BOTTOM robot:)))
Chief accountant, supervisor, ... etc. etc. and they will, as in life, take your salary for themselves...

Kitsan:

If you get it, post it, it'll come in handy in the future)
Yep, sent it, waiting for the opening, I haven't done it for a long time))))

Good night, everyone!

Can you tell me if the terminal has a function - to close all orders at the same time?

somby:
There are robo-advisors. I have no ideas and algorithms but I have no knowledge of MQL. I think that a robot may replace a human? I think we may be dealing with error because the market is so flexible and mobile (and I have a suspicion that RC guys cheat, all these candlesticks are 50-70 points off the mark). You need at least 3 robots for different market conditions.

I don't have robots where I trade, no terminal capability :-(

alex_r:

There's nothing to break, the CME guys pull the volume tape and digest it on their server. Then the turkey stomps in and takes the data. That's all. I know the code was shared, if something interesting happens in the middle, just send it to me.

Ok!

virus-76:

Good night, everyone!

Can you tell me if the terminal has such a function - to close all orders at the same time?

There were a whole bunch of scripts in kodobase...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

Martingeil:
Yep, sent it off waiting for it to be opened, haven't done it in a while))))

Ok))) I had some tea, calmed down and shorted the double top again, it was a sin to miss it))))
Reason: